Go Back   BigEvil Online > The Lounge > BigEvil's Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

BigEvil's Bar & Grill Off-Topic Discussions

Old 08-09-2011, 03:56 AM
Rusty Shead Tool

Default Who the F*@k is this guy?

Pictures/Video...Info...Whateva!!!!

If you got them, post them...new pics, old pics, pics of what you did last weekend, last year, holiday pics/video, pics of hobbies...etc...doesn't mater.

Introduce yourself (name, rank, SSN), small bio, religion, race, likes, dislikes, job, kids, girlfriend/wife, political affiliation, known STD, hobbies, how you got your forum name, anything and everything goes...whatever you feel comfortable sharing...

I'll update the post below with a single pic of you with your name above it. Plz post at least one clear pic of yourself.

Ready...set...go

Edit: This thread is basically a way for us (new and old members) to put a face to the name so were not thinking "hey guy I don't know" when we meet up at one of our gatherings...

Edit2: This is a continuation of THIS thread. I'll give it a few weeks and start linking pics from those older posts if those people lack the motivation to contribute or do it themselves.

BigEvil (Scott Fertitta)

Smoothice

Outlaw5

Mongoose

Practice Target

Soulcoffin (Dan Fontanilla) Far right
Others (???, BigEvil, Freedom, Mongoose, Twilight)

Hook (Kelly Emond)

Altec

Last edited by Ando : 09-14-2011 at 11:03 PM.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:57 AM
Rusty Shead Tool

MedicDVG

Chplnstone

Ando (John Bonot)

Dayspring (Nick Papandria)

Flatliner333 (Patrick Mason)

Pillage (Tim McCreery)

Last edited by Ando : 08-24-2011 at 10:58 PM.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:57 AM
Rusty Shead Tool

SilentStalkersPaintball

Zoo

Peachy12

Doobie

RUDZ

Redic
[/quote]

Maniacmechanic

Altec

Seriousmoonlight (Heather Rigg)

Group pics....

Top Left: Brent, Mongoose, Big Evil, DeEdS, sleeper68
Bottom Left: t0nnn, Cyberave68

Last edited by SilentStalkersPaintball : 10-02-2011 at 10:09 PM.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:58 AM
Rusty Shead Tool

Bueno Dias...¿Donde Las Mujeres Blancas?

Sup everyone...Real name is John Bonot. Currently living in MD. I have 2 kids and a wife that says she loves me (married for 9 yrs) but you know how that goes

I'm a mechanic by trade, currently working at Andrews AFB on UH1(N) for the 1st Helicopter Sq.

Was in the military for 8 years (Army), went into the aviation field as a Blackhawk Crew Chief. Was stationed in Panama for 2 yrs. Spent most of my time in country but did venture out to a few others in my stead. Got stationed in Germany afterwards but only stayed in country for a little while due to all the BS going on back in the late 90's. Was sent to every war torn country imaginable in the region (Bosnia, Kosovo, Albania, Africa...etc..) and then my body couldn't take it anymore, so I pulled-chocks (ETS) and been stationed in Ft. Living-Room ever since. Got out as a SGT.

Got my forums name down range in Bosnia (1998). We had to walk a good 1/8 mile to get to our aircraft from our main staging area. I was usually the one carrying all the extra gear (two M60D's over both shoulder with 2 cases of ammo) in full battle rattle on top of all my flight gear (a good 200lbs of dead weight). A good friend of mine, riding a bike no less, tells me "I know how to say retard in Spanish but what's the Spanish word for walk"? I told him there are many words for it, "ando" was one of them. So that's how I got it "Ando the Pendejo", The walking retard...I just dropped the "pendejo" part.

Hobbies...Don't really have any any more. Kids take up 99% of my time. I use to love mountain biking and running but that's been put on the back burner for about 6 years now. Use to play AD&D and Shadowrun back in my youth , still have all my books too (Note to self: Need to get rid of that shit).

I'm an Aquarius, no I don't believe Zodiac hype. I grew up Catholic...not so much anything now. Heritage = Hispanic/Filipino (Mex-a-Pino...I'm my own race ). Hate everything that deals with politics, race, religion and a firm believer of an Eye for an Eye.

Got into paintball around '92, got my fist mag in 94-95, took a 5 yr hiatus when I got out of the military in '01. Needed to concentrate on my job and just got back in it about 5 yrs ago, been buying up AO ever since. Joined AO in '03. Couldn't remember my old account so made a new one.

Luckily, never got an STD, not that I didn't try Got field crabs once sitting on a infested Porta-John in Africa, Jungle Rot from Aircrew Survival in Panama and athletes foot from the bay showers in basic....and well that' about it...I'll update this post if i think of anything else...

Now for the pics...

My failed attempted at climbing the Zugspitze in Germany

Old military pics...

Pic was taken in Bosnia in '98-99, 2 friends to the left died in a mid-air collision.

Current pics...

Wife and kids

Last edited by Ando : 08-11-2011 at 02:50 AM.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:38 AM
Contributing Member

I'll add my own info soon but here's a very outdated "who's who" thread too:
http://www.bigevilonline.com/showthread.php?t=85
Old 08-09-2011, 10:46 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ando View Post
Well boo...You guys want to resurrect that one or just keep this one going. Best thing to do for things like this is to sticky it so it doesn't fall out of memory.
keep the original for posterity. most of the pics are gone now too and there's a lot of b.s.-ing in that thread
Old 08-09-2011, 11:44 AM
Pig fat for lube = 3x the porking.

I will post up some stuff later.
Tim McCreery
South Eastern Va.
Married 12 years, two kids.
Homer Simpsonesque Chemical plant Operator
I have been playing paintball since 1994, My first gun was a VM68EXC which I sold for gas money to get home after gunnery school while in the Navy.
Hobbies building and breaking things, weapons of any kind, Diving and working. I am a terrible work-aholic.
In cooked the pork for Tunaball 5, to ensure everyone was equally slow moving in the afternoon.
Me arriving at Tunaball

”A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.”

It is called "The Bill Of Rights," " Not the Bill Of Needs."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by pillage : 08-12-2011 at 03:25 PM.
Old 08-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Contributing Member

I currently work for Virgin Mobile (now Sprint) and have been in the interactive marketing world for about 10+ years now.

Been married for going on 4 years now, and my little boy will be 3 come October 14th.

Paintball history:

Been playing paintball since 1996 - at the time when Skirmish USA was renting Automags. (Was my FIRST paintball gun experience.)

I played rec ball til I met up with some of the AO guys on Team Black Cell - an all Automag Tournament team. That ended up blowing up due to drama with Mel from PBX.

I've had Automags in my possession for as long as I remember, with my highest # being like 6. I've shot just about everything in the paintball industry with the exception of some of the newer stuff (Luxe, new Intimidator, etc.)

Was in the "legendary" OK Corral mission at Shatnerball - a 7/7 between Tom Kaye & 6 people versus Shatner, Mancow and 5 pro regional players. You see in the DVD that they walked the field for an hour the day prior - my team had 2 minutes. We won.

Have been an AO member since before AGD bought them. I remember the old black/blue theme.

Pictures:

Me, wife & kid:
Old 08-09-2011, 01:42 PM
Benevolent Dictator

I can merge the two threads later.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
its a joke that he is called the Mag Whisperer, till he fixes the unfixable and hands you a gun that sings, screams and does everything you wanted it to be, and then the name is well earned.
Old 08-09-2011, 02:53 PM

AKA: Patrick Mason
married: 11 years
Kids: boy / girl
Paintball: started playing circa 88' (Splatmaster)
first team: "The Confederate Henchmen" 5 man pump
second team: The Flatliners ( Automags / Autocockers )
hale from: Texas
hobbies: hunting, paintball, guitars
Republican / Baptist