Go Back   BigEvil Online > Site Related > Site Related
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Site Related Report problems with the site, ask questions, or make suggestions here.

Old 10-15-2008, 08:42 AM
Contributing Member

Default lazy....

well i seem to find a problem with the site. it makes me have to sign in now after reading 3 or 4 threads. This is a big problem..... cause iam to lazy to do that.

PM your way Big E btw.

-Chris
Old 10-15-2008, 09:37 AM
Contributing Member

your too lazy to click "remember me" ??!? ya me too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:46 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbpixels View Post
your too lazy to click "remember me" ??!? ya me too.

oh no, i have that set up on my home computer. but I usually get on during the day when iam at either school or at my lady's house. places where i cant use the "remember me" function.

-Chris
Old 10-15-2008, 10:31 AM
Code Monkey & Markernecromancer

I am having similar issues with other sites.

Couple of questions...

Using XP?

Have the latest service pack (SP3, I think)?

If yes to both of the above questions, I *think* it might be related to the new service pack.

Ty
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation. - James Madison

A politician will do anything to keep his job, even become a patriot. - William Randolph Hearst
Old 10-15-2008, 10:38 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tymcneer View Post
I am having similar issues with other sites.

Couple of questions...

Using XP?

Have the latest service pack (SP3, I think)?

If yes to both of the above questions, I *think* it might be related to the new service pack.

Ty

yes and no. but its not that it wont work (the remeber me button). its the following:

1) i cant use it at the school due to the way the systems are setup as dumb terminals and erase all user info after logging off.

2) i dont use it on my lady's laptop because thats just scary. i dont save any user info on any system other then my PC.

3) just too lazy to keep signing in.

but really...its a just a joke to Big E. and hounding him for making me take two extra mins to sign in....man, such an inconvience Mr big E. lol. oh well, least it will get more users to register to the site.

nice add-on!
Old 10-15-2008, 12:00 PM
Benevolent Dictator

We are like the internet paintball-drug dealers. First one is on the house, then after that you have to pay to get your fix

Quote:
its a joke that he is called the Mag Whisperer, till he fixes the unfixable and hands you a gun that sings, screams and does everything you wanted it to be, and then the name is well earned.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:09 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
We are like the internet paintball-drug dealers. First one is on the house, then after that you have to pay to get your fix

very nice way to put it......i think..... lol

so how much is the cost now for a month of membership of this great "crack" you have going here? 1 ACE board a month? or happen to have a special of 1 main board for three months going?

lol

-chris