Go Back   BigEvil Online > The Lounge > BigEvil's Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

BigEvil's Bar & Grill Off-Topic Discussions

Old 09-14-2012, 01:17 AM
Contributing Member

Default I'm on the verge of puking.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...n-8135797.html

This shit is literally bringing me to the verge of being physically ill at the ramifications of the incompetence and stupidity...
Old 09-14-2012, 01:50 AM
Contributing Member

None of this is random violence nor a riot that went out of controll. It was all a well planned attack and was set to occur on the anniversary of 9/11. Frankly I will be supprised to find that any of the locals were involved in the riot much less the attack. Odds are they are professional soldiers (or ex-soldiers) from Iran.

The video they are using as an excuse in this has been available on the net for more than a month and it all comes to a head on 9/11? I don't buy it.

O wants to snub Israel who is our best ally in the region yet tries to play nice with the people who want all of us dead.

These people will never be our friends. EVER.

Some of you don't remember what all went on in the 70s and 80s but these are the same type of people who captured a cruise liner and pushed an American in a wheelchair overboard just because he was American.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:54 AM
Quad Violation Porking Everyone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achille_Lauro_hijacking

”A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.”

It is called "The Bill Of Rights," " Not the Bill Of Needs."

Old 09-14-2012, 03:59 PM

While I beleive the stimulus may have been planned, I think the escalation is probably legit. I always wonder if the outrage that is shown is real or just mob mentality hype? Do mainstream Muslims really get that foaming at the mouth mad or is it just extremists? I mean, we have a fair amount of people of the Islamic faith in this country and I don't see them turning over cars and throwing burning bottles of gas at police. Which makes me beleive that a lot of the supposed outrage is a bit staged for our benefit. Kind of like when you see kids who havent yet hit puberty running around throwing rocks and shit at soldiers and stomping on American flags. Do these kids really give a crap or are they just doing things to get attention and because they nothing else to do besides? I mean, honestly if someone put a movie portraying Christ as being a boneheaded homosexual, how many 10year olds do any of you know that would give a frog fart? They might look up from their DS3D for a couple of seconds, shrug their shoulders and go back to what they were doing. Are their kids that much more socially aware? Really? And where the heck are these kids even seeing this video? Hell, most of them look like they barely have a roof over their head, let alone internet access.

I guess in general, I beleive a lot of this simply stems from ignorance really.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:32 PM
Rusty Shead Tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
While I beleive the stimulus may have been planned, I think the escalation is probably legit. I always wonder if the outrage that is shown is real or just mob mentality hype? Do mainstream Muslims really get that foaming at the mouth mad or is it just extremists? I mean, we have a fair amount of people of the Islamic faith in this country and I don't see them turning over cars and throwing burning bottles of gas at police. Which makes me beleive that a lot of the supposed outrage is a bit staged for our benefit. Kind of like when you see kids who havent yet hit puberty running around throwing rocks and shit at soldiers and stomping on American flags. Do these kids really give a crap or are they just doing things to get attention and because they nothing else to do besides? I mean, honestly if someone put a movie portraying Christ as being a boneheaded homosexual, how many 10year olds do any of you know that would give a frog fart? They might look up from their DS3D for a couple of seconds, shrug their shoulders and go back to what they were doing. Are their kids that much more socially aware? Really? And where the heck are these kids even seeing this video? Hell, most of them look like they barely have a roof over their head, let alone internet access.

I guess in general, I beleive a lot of this simply stems from ignorance really.
This...They love EVERYTHING about USA but it takes one person or group and the lemmings will follow off the ledge.

A good 3/4 don't follow the Koran to the T. Just like most other religions. I kid you not, in Africa, strolling down some city in Tunisia. There was no shit a "Disco-Tech" right next door to a Mosque. People were coming out of the Mosque thumping their bibles and walking right into the Club and vice versa.

We were like WTF and expecting something way different.

Other thing that turned our stomachs. A woman's only purpose was for procreating, men were for pleasure. Everywhere you look, guys were swinging hands with guys. They would never kiss in public but everyone knew what was down. Our driver said guys would murder each other cause one or the other was unfaithful.

Old 09-14-2012, 10:40 PM
Contributing Member

I don't buy the video excuse... how many do you think have actually seen it?
Old 09-15-2012, 02:41 AM
Quad Violation Porking Everyone.

Mortars don't show up at normal riots. Just saying.

”A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.”

It is called "The Bill Of Rights," " Not the Bill Of Needs."

Old 09-15-2012, 03:59 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillage View Post
Exactly. Moreover...they don't just come about with a riot gone bad. Reports have it that all the shells launched were right on target. You don't just get lucky with something like a mortar. Planned and used by a pro.

Also....pretty much every year since 9/11 we have heard reports that the embassies were warned to be on high alert...nothing has been said to that effect. Looks like O failed to protect our people.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by wetwrks; 09-15-2012 at 04:03 PM..
Old 09-17-2012, 11:23 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillage View Post
sig'd......
Old 09-19-2012, 10:04 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondo View Post
I don't buy the video excuse... how many do you think have actually seen it?
http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/po...rrorist_attack

THIS is a story to follow up on...

Quote:
"First, I will tell you that based on the briefings I have had, I've come to the opposite conclusion and agree with the president of Libya that this was a premeditated, planned attack that was associated with the date of 9/11, the anniversary of 9/11," she said. "I just don't think that people come to protests equipped with RPGs and other heavy weapons. And the reports of complicity -- and they are many -- with the Libyan guards who were assigned to guard the consulate also suggest to me that this was premeditated."

Last edited by Zondo; 09-19-2012 at 10:07 PM..