Go Back   BigEvil Online > The Lounge > BigEvil's Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

BigEvil's Bar & Grill Off-Topic Discussions

Old 11-08-2017, 05:05 PM
Fat Balla

Default Anyone get COD WWII?

I haven't been a fan of COD since MW2 (I remember there were a lot of us who were into it). I've heard that the new one is very reminiscent of MW2. Has anyone tried it? I'm tempted to get it, but the last 2 times I bought a COD game, they were utter shit to me. So I'm a bit cautious.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-09-2017, 06:43 AM
Benevolent Dictator

Is it out yet? I planned on picking it up. BLOPS3 was great and I still play it, but the one after it really was horrible.

Quote:
its a joke that he is called the Mag Whisperer, till he fixes the unfixable and hands you a gun that sings, screams and does everything you wanted it to be, and then the name is well earned.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:29 AM
Fat Balla

Yea, came out last week. I've seen some streams of it, and it looks like it could be good.

Old 11-09-2017, 08:40 PM

I'm not that impressed to be honest. The gameplay is the same as any other call of duty. It's nice that they are back to basics with weapons. It's all the other stuff that kind of ruins the game. The lobbies, the leveling, tokens, unlocks. Maps are small as shit like they always were, or maybe I'm just used to plaing battlefield.

It's not a bad game, but it's not a great one either.

Oh and the servers are shit