Go Back   BigEvil Online > The Market Place > The Dealers Section
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Dealers Section For Dealers to hock their wares.

Old 10-15-2008, 02:58 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpeople View Post
Go figure the FIRST day I would be able to send it out of my local P.O. is today..

HAH

well least you got it out. though iam not too worried....it isnt me that the people are gonna be throwing rocks at and jabbing with a stick for holding up a project.... lol

but glad to hear!

-Chris

btw, who wants a freshly rebuilt AGD ACE? just got it in on a set of lowers i bought. man was that board torn apart.....but perfect shape now!
Old 10-28-2008, 02:42 PM
Contributing Member

Default update

just updating so you guys know where the project stands.

all componet parts for the ACE's are in and ready to go.

but currently, the board making is at a stand still till i can get some new equipment in to make them up. and honestly, i do not have any idea when that will happen. could be a week to 3 months.

But anybody wanting a wire harness setup can pick them up now since they are not waiting on boards.

Thanks,
-Chris
Old 10-29-2008, 01:18 AM

My guess is that it will be within a week
Old 10-29-2008, 07:12 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpeople View Post
My guess is that it will be within a week
I do believe your right sir!

-Chris
Old 11-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Contributing Member

Default Update!

okay, so with GREAT help from mostpeople things are back on track and almost done.
so my question now is........ "Who wants ALBINO ACE boards?" lol

here are some pictures of my first DIRTY TRIAL RUN. meaning these are from my first practice run breaking in new equipment and getting production processes down. so dont worry, the ACE's that will be sold will be top notch looking.....aka, professonal.

and before anyone ask, the black "smugging" is from a chemical that is used in the production. they have not yet been finished cleaned!

-Chris
Old 11-08-2008, 09:43 PM
Contributing Member

Default Tested And Passed!!!

okay, so its finally time for the last update! I have assembled and tested my ace system.....and it has passed the many test!

okay, so here is the gist of the system. please bear in mind that this one looks sloppy due to much testing it went through. (I soldered testing equipment to different parts of the board, so that is why there is "random" piles of solder in some places.)

with that said here is some pictures and then some info on the boards.

*showing of the top of the board*

*showin gof the side of the board with the pot adjuster. you will also see the eye system very clearly*

*another top down picture*

*showing of the plug and play cable*

*showing where the power from the battery goes*

INFO:

- the eye will sit in a "seat" that will give it the needed hight BUT will also allow replaceing of the eye very very easily with NO soldering needed! also protects the stems of the EYE much better!
- I have placed a spot on the board where you can by-pass the switch and continue useing the board setup if the switch would ever die.
- no grouding through the holding screw anymore! so no more worries about the board grounding out through the frame incorrectly anymore!!!! AKA....no more board frying!
-The system use ALL original AGD spec parts! so its to par with quaility of the original AGD board!
- All the ACE systems come with a plug and play harness.
- I can include new power cabling for $4 more (for both the battery to the ACE board power wire AND the ACE board to the main board power wire).

With that said, orders are now being taken. they will be built upon ordering and may take up to 3 to 4 days to be made and shipped out.
first batch wont be shipped out till next weekend though. I will be busy with college this coming week, so i wont be able to produce the boards till towards the end of the week.

OFFICIAL PRICING LIST:
- wire harness ACE (aka euro x-mag ace setup): $40.00
- ACE board setup (without on/off) : $47.00
- ACE board setup (with on/off) : $53.00
- Power wires (battery to ACE & ACE to main board): $4.00
- just a on/off setup (can do for both ule and non ule frames): $32.00
- ACE repairing, one flat charger no matter how bad the problem: $26.00
- ACE mounting hardware ("stilt" and screw) : $5.00

payment info is at the bottom of this post.

and finally, with that said. I want to tank all for their help in supporting me with bringing this project to life. I especially want to thank mostpeople for his help in getting this project moving and in helping me when i ran into a road block with the project. thank you very very much great sir!

I accept paypal, checks, cc, usps MO's and pretty much everything.

Prices include standard shipping. You may upgrade shipping if desired.
My feedback page can be found here: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=151361
Any questions just post or PM me.
Thanks for looking,
-Chris

Last edited by Chris Nearchos; 11-12-2008 at 10:34 AM..
Old 11-09-2008, 01:09 AM
Contributing Member

Default Q's and A's

I will post questions and answers in this post that havent been asked or answered yet.

Q) What is the price of shipping?
A) Shipping is FREE in the US! the aces will be shipped with USPS via First class mail (2-5 days)
shipping outside the US will cost an extra $2.00. outside US shipping will be done via USPS international first class mail (up to 2 weeks)

Q) Do I repair original ACE's?
A) Yup, sure do! flat cost of only $26.00 (that includes free shipping back to you!)

Q) Are the board's curcuits protected?
A) deffintly! wouldnt have it any other way. Each board has a protective coating over the ENTIRE board!

Q) can i make this system for a different marker?
A) sure. I just need specs for marker you are wanting to use it in. (like where you are wanting to place it in the marker)

info about the frying of ORIGINAL boards and how i attemp to stop the problems:

Yea, the frying of the boards is deffintly a big problem with original ACE's. what caused the frying problems with the original board was the following:

1) the on/off would burn out when the postive voltage in the on/off system would make contact with the frame somehow. causing the resistor or transformer to burn up.

2) the eye would fry due to its stems coming in contact with each other.

3) the grounding of the eye system would back up and cause problems when the grounding screw of the board was not in correct postion and seated just right on the board. this would cause the resistors, pot, or eye to fry.

now with my board setup i have done the following to prevent such problems.

1) built the ace eye into a socket setup. this will keep the eye stems from touching each other.

2) protective coating over the entire board to completly seal the leads and exposed contacts from wrongly grounding out.

3) no leads or exposed pins on the bottom of the board. this will greatly keep the ACE system from improperly touching the frame.

and finally, if something does happen to the board, I have made it so that it can easily be repaired by anyone.

1) the socket setup allows easy replacment of the eye. just pull off the thin layer of hot melt holding the eye inplace. pull the eye out and replace with a new one. apply just a tad of hotmelt to keep it in place. and your good to go!

2) I used pin resistors in the system instead of SMD resistors. this is beacuse they are much much easier to obtain and replace.

3) all the other componets are simple solder componets. and they dont have to worry about soldering temp or time....which means they can be replaced by someone just starting their soldering knowledge.

Last edited by Chris Nearchos; 11-09-2008 at 03:50 PM..
Old 11-09-2008, 01:12 AM
Contributing Member

Default comparing pictures

here is pictures comparing the original and mine that many of you are asking for.

and dont be afriad to ask question on this or any of the things i make. I am more then glad to answer any question.

-Chris
Old 11-09-2008, 01:31 PM
Contributing Member

Default ACE milling

To answer the question about the milling needed for ACE's, you can do it three different ways.

1) XTCUSTOMS already offers a full complete ACE milling service. which can be found here: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=232593

OR

2) you could get another machinest to do the milling.

OR

3) you could do it yoruself if you have the ability to mill.

here are milling specs for the last 2 options.

pictures of what your wanting to do:

picture of a Euro ACE wire loom:

full details:

http://www.danverspaintball.com/AceMilling.zip

http://www.danverspaintball.com/ACE-...me_Milling.zip (includes a DWG autocad file and a very nice laid out cad drawing by looper!)

I would like to thank evade for putting this info together in one spot for use to use. original thread for this info can be found here: http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...ht=ace+milling

-Chris
Old 11-12-2008, 10:33 AM
Contributing Member

Default hmm

something i have completly over looked was the mounting hardware for the ladies and gents that dont have originals.

that is the "stilt" and the screw.

I will get mounting kits together and offer them to people that need them by this weekend.

and since you guys are going to ask how much. I will go ahead and put a flat fee of $5.00 per kit. That includes shipping.

so with that said, If any of you guys that have bought boards already, need mounting hardware. please let me know.

I apologize for the "oops" on my part. thats what i get for overlooking the small things.

-Chris