Go Back   BigEvil Online > BigEvilOnline Forums > Paintball Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Paintball Talk Live and die Paintball

Old 08-05-2018, 08:03 PM
Benevolent Dictator

Default The countdown has begun...

Attention paintballers; sometime before the end of the month I will be shutting down BigEvilOnline.com after 10 years. (12 if you count BEO 1.0). I will eventually replace it with some sort of archive for paintball tech stuff. In the mean time, please get used to using our facebook page as our main message board.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BigEvilOnline/
I will start dropping non BEO-Mafia members out of that group when the website goes offline.

Anyway - thanks to everyone for all of the fun times we had. I met some of my best friends via paintball and through this site (And AO) over the years.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
its a joke that he is called the Mag Whisperer, till he fixes the unfixable and hands you a gun that sings, screams and does everything you wanted it to be, and then the name is well earned.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:22 AM
Contributing Member

Old 08-07-2018, 09:35 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
Attention paintballers; sometime before the end of the month I will be shutting down BigEvilOnline.com after 10 years. (12 if you count BEO 1.0). I will eventually replace it with some sort of archive for paintball tech stuff. In the mean time, please get used to using our facebook page as our main message board.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BigEvilOnline/
I will start dropping non BEO-Mafia members out of that group when the website goes offline.

Anyway - thanks to everyone for all of the fun times we had. I met some of my best friends via paintball and through this site (And AO) over the years.

Geez. A guy only posts once every 5 years and you a-holes go and shut the site down. Lame.

I know a guy who has very reasonable pricing for hosting services, if that's of any interest to you?
Old 08-09-2018, 07:55 PM
Benevolent Dictator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas View Post
Geez. A guy only posts once every 5 years and you a-holes go and shut the site down. Lame.

I know a guy who has very reasonable pricing for hosting services, if that's of any interest to you?

HOLY SHIZZLE!! It's my favorite Rogue basher! How the hell are you!?

It's not so much about cost, it's about need. If anyone still used it, I would spend the money.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
its a joke that he is called the Mag Whisperer, till he fixes the unfixable and hands you a gun that sings, screams and does everything you wanted it to be, and then the name is well earned.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:27 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
HOLY SHIZZLE!! It's my favorite Rogue basher! How the hell are you!?

It's not so much about cost, it's about need. If anyone still used it, I would spend the money.

Livin' the dream, brother. 1 kid turned into 2, then I figured out what was causing it.

It that dumbass still around? Holy fuck, was that guy a pompous asshole.
Old 08-10-2018, 08:28 PM
Benevolent Dictator

Quote:
Livin' the dream, brother. 1 kid turned into 2, then I figured out what was causing it.

It that dumbass still around? Holy fuck, was that guy a pompous asshole.

Not really. It got pretty interesting, and very entertaining watching him self destruct

Quote:
Old 08-10-2018, 08:50 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Not really. It got pretty interesting, and very entertaining watching him self destruct
And nobody called me? Bastards. I love a good meltdown.

I just looked on AO for the first time in years and he's down to 617 posts. Did he try to go back and erase all of his "valuable" content?
Old 08-11-2018, 09:18 AM
Benevolent Dictator

Quote:
And nobody called me? Bastards. I love a good meltdown.

I just looked on AO for the first time in years and he's down to 617 posts. Did he try to go back and erase all of his "valuable" content?

Probably. He's done that before. I wish I had that much time to waste.

Quote:
Old Today, 03:57 PM
BEO Minister of Infomercials

Just thought I ex[press myself since I only have a few days left. . . . .

......You know you want one!!

I SPEND MONEY I DON'T HAVE, TO BUILD GUNS I DON'T NEED, TO IMPRESS PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW.