Go Back   BigEvil Online > BigEvilOnline Forums > BEO - Tech Department > Paintball Electronics Resources
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 03:09 PM
Founding Member

Default ** Read this thread before you proceed **

A) Everything in this forum will be designed for ANYONE with little to no electronics/soldering skills.

B) Everything in here will relate specifically to paintball guns, electronics, and personal small electronics relevant to paintball or the use in paintball applications. Where you take the information from here is up to you.

C) Everything used in the examples (for components) can be purchased at Radio Shack (at the store)

D) ALMOST everything in here can be accomplished WITHOUT soldering

E) Once you are comfortable doing this process in a "no-solder" environment with components you can handle with your fingers, you can move onto components so small you cant handle them without a pair of tweezers

F) Basic theory will come first before all the technical math of calculating what components you SHOULD use in your circuit versus what you HAVE CHOSEN to use.

G) This sub-forum: is designed for someone that will take the time to work on this over a couple days,... maybe even a few weeks! This is NOT something to try for in one night. You will make mistakes and waste money,.... I speak from experience on this one guys!

H) One of the most barney style web pages that you can learn electronics from and make sense of it: http://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/
You should bookmark that page and visit it often!!!!! REALLY good reading

I) Do yourself a HUGE favor and buy a bread board AND the wire jumper kit when trying all these little projects out. For the $30 you spend,.. you will save yourself hundreds in parts and labor!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
It's one of those paintball paradoxes, like: I have the time but no money, but when I have the money, I have no time!
Quote:
To: Happy Birthday!

BigEvil: More like a Knight than a pawn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by p8ntbal4me; 02-10-2014 at 12:30 PM..
Closed Thread