Go Back   BigEvil Online > BigEvilOnline Forums > Paintball Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Paintball Talk Live and die Paintball

Old 08-24-2011, 08:35 AM
BEO Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0m0d067 View Post
understood...so 2 reflex kits constitutes "most of his mech's"? plausible I suppose...

I know of another way to make a 'cocker full auto, and much easier and cheaper than a boston reflex kit...

(my favorite part is pump's borderline maniacal laughter)

HPB Asks: Will an Autococker with Autotrigger Destroy the Universe? - YouTube

Holy shit....Thats gonna be my next project for this winter I believe. Now wonder if you can feed it fast enoough to not have a blender.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:28 AM

I still own mags, and use them, why are you saying that I hate them?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSP-SheiK View Post
The "Fued" is dead... why can't "yous guys" just let it die?

Yeah.. right

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:30 AM
Benevolent Dictator

First off... FUCK YOU K0m0d067 because now I have to BULD ANOTHER DAMN COCKER!!! :P

Without cutting and pasting a hundred quotes, I'll make a few points;

Firstly, if I remember correctly, the "RT effect" was an unintended consequence of having line pressure recharge the valve. If I also recall, this also pretty much killed mags in tourney play.

AGD also considers any mag that is "RTing" to be malfunctioning, and if they get one in for repair, they will "fix" it to not shoot like that. The markers that come out of AGD appear to be deliberately tuned back to have very conservative rates of fire. Even the emags are only good to about 15-17bps with the stock pin.

I can't blame Ninja for making a product there is obviously a demand for. Like Ando said, you donít need 1200 psi to get the ROF up on your mag. Most of these guys think its cool at first, and then when they get 4 pods on a 68/4500 they get pissed. If that's your thing, you can get pretty much the same results on 800 psi with a good recharging reg. Don't forget another thing that TK said, the higher the input pressure the faster the rof, but the lower the input pressure the more consistent it will be.

What I have seen personally and find stupid is that a lot of fields will let ramping electros on the field but shun the mech mags that are RTing... just ask REDIC

To address another point Mostpeople made, while Im not really thrilled with ramping or RTing I'll play devils advocate and say I donít think its a big of a detriment to the game as some think. If anything, fast shooting guns have become a big selling point "off the field". The first thing new buyers look for is to see how fast a gun can shoot before they buy them. Players go from rental tippy to wanting something that can keep up with the 'pros' they saw at the field last weekend.

With this near-depression economy you just cant point to one thing and say that is the reason why the game is dying. Hopefully at somepoint people have money again and if that point paintball doesn't bounce back then the sport has to take a good hard look at itself.

Quote:
its a joke that he is called the Mag Whisperer, till he fixes the unfixable and hands you a gun that sings, screams and does everything you wanted it to be, and then the name is well earned.
Old 08-24-2011, 11:31 AM
BEO Minister of Infomercials

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpeople View Post
Because of his post, which was obviously fueled by the old Rogue vs. BigEvil feud, and him identifying me as a PBL user, I can understand why he posted this.
I will address only this point! There is no longer any issues here. To be clear this is not BigEvil's feud and there is no animosity to PBL in general, only it's owner! The people that dislike D Shawn Creed do so because of his personality or lack there of and his constant need to feel superior to everyone he is in contact with. Anyone who dislikes him does so because he has somehow wronged them or insulted them to that point.

OK, I lied I have more to say:
Anyone is welcome to contribute here, I actually appluad you for being a MAN and confronting this head on in what you percieve to be hostile territory.

Please come here more often to contribute,I believe that you will enjoy it. This place is a little more active than most people (no pun intended) think it is! I hope your mind is open. I have to warn you though, you might find out that we are not the assholes that we are accused of being.

You will find that although we alll share the love for the Automag, most of the people here also own and regularly shoot a various array of brands and types.

Thanks for the clarifications and your opinions! Hope you come back with more!

......You know you want one!!

I SPEND MONEY I DON'T HAVE, TO BUILD GUNS I DON'T NEED, TO IMPRESS PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW.
Old 08-24-2011, 03:40 PM
Not a Mafioso, just a Hanger-on

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
First off... FUCK YOU K0m0d067 because now I have to BULD ANOTHER DAMN COCKER!!! :P

Bwaaa Hahahahhahahhahhahaha!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan the Barbarian, when asked what is "best"
To Crush your enemies...to see them driven before you...and to hear the lamentation of their women...
Old 08-24-2011, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Practice Target View Post
I will address only this point! There is no longer any issues here. To be clear this is not BigEvil's feud and there is no animosity to PBL in general, only it's owner! The people that dislike D Shawn Creed do so because of his personality or lack there of and his constant need to feel superior to everyone he is in contact with. Anyone who dislikes him does so because he has somehow wronged them or insulted them to that point.

OK, I lied I have more to say:
Anyone is welcome to contribute here, I actually appluad you for being a MAN and confronting this head on in what you percieve to be hostile territory.

Please come here more often to contribute,I believe that you will enjoy it. This place is a little more active than most people (no pun intended) think it is! I hope your mind is open. I have to warn you though, you might find out that we are not the assholes that we are accused of being.

You will find that although we alll share the love for the Automag, most of the people here also own and regularly shoot a various array of brands and types.

Thanks for the clarifications and your opinions! Hope you come back with more!

There is obviously animosity still lying deep somewhere, but as I am sure BE can attest, I have never taken sides, in fact I contacted him personally 2 years ago to see if there was anything *I* could do personally to mend ties, but I think people just want to let it die.

Unfortunately as a PBL member I have met animosity, and while I consider myself a PBL member, I have maintained a BE memership, I have made deals with BE members on multiple occasions, and really try to NOT take sides in the whole mess.

Which gives me a chuckle when I see the kinds of things like what happened on MCB. Now, maybe Ando just does not like me as a person, but I cannot imagine this to be the case as he does not know anything about me other than I am an active PBL poster?

Regardless, you have your feelings, PBL has their feelings, and I am here to play paintball.

As to BE's point of "dont point at this 1 thing and say it is ruining paintball." I agree, I personally honestly think electronic markers/ramping ruined paintball, but thats another story.

Old 08-24-2011, 07:53 PM
Quad Violation Porking Everyone.

Quote:
As to BE's point of "dont point at this 1 thing and say it is ruining paintball." I agree, I personally honestly think electronic markers/ramping ruined paintball, but thats another story.
Hell that genie slipped out of lamp years ago.
Myself, I kind of miss the days when only adults played paintball. Back when I started playing you never saw under eighteen people playing. Alas there still were plenty of knuckleheads around then, who did crappy things though.

ĒA gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again.Ē

It is called "The Bill Of Rights," " Not the Bill Of Needs."

Old 08-24-2011, 08:19 PM
Rusty Shead Tool

Don't feel special. I jump everyone's shit when diarrhea comes out of their mouths.

Especially those who've played with said marker they're dragging through the mud and knows better.

Last edited by Ando; 08-24-2011 at 09:15 PM..
Old 08-24-2011, 09:06 PM
BEO Minister of Infomercials

Quote:
There is obviously animosity still lying deep somewhere, but as I am sure BE can attest, I have never taken sides, in fact I contacted him personally 2 years ago to see if there was anything *I* could do personally to mend ties, but I think people just want to let it die.
As I stated the animosity is between individuals and shawn not BEO and pbl. I personally have my reasons for not dealing with RPG any longer and they have to do with my personal dealings with shawn.

Quote:
Unfortunately as a PBL member I have met animosity, and while I consider myself a PBL member, I have maintained a BE memership, I have made deals with BE members on multiple occasions, and really try to NOT take sides in the whole mess.
I have been asked the same question by Z man and I have no aswer myself. I do know that most of the people that have issues with pbl, more specifically shawn do because their accounts have been deactivated, not deleted. If you search you will see that me, BE and a few of the others that were viewed as trouble are still members but have ZERO privileges. For me, that is the reason I have issue. I commend you for being able remain neutral.

Quote:
Which gives me a chuckle when I see the kinds of things like what happened on MCB. Now, maybe Ando just does not like me as a person, but I cannot imagine this to be the case as he does not know anything about me other than I am an active PBL poster?
Ando stated his reason for the post, if anything, he is honest and forth right. If he said his post had nothing to do with your pbl affliation then I believe him and you should too. He has no reason to be deceitful or to not tell you his true feelings.

Quote:
Regardless, you have your feelings, PBL has their feelings, and I am here to play paintball.
I have no issue with pbl in general or its members. There may be one or two that have issue with me and that is their issue not mine. These are all guys that live in the same general area as me and I still contact a few of them outside pbl to see when they are going to be out playing. MightyMike (Mike)and flyingpootang (Richard) and I will exchange PMs or emails from time to time to keep in touch and to try and play together once in a while.

Quote:
I could not agree more. I would say that my play is 80% mechanical in the form of pneumags, 5% pump and 15% electro. I usually use the electros in Big games as they are more efficient and I hate to walk back to the air station.

I understand that you are going to be in Northern California around Thanksgiving. This is where I live. If schedules align maybe we will be able to grab a game together.

......You know you want one!!

I SPEND MONEY I DON'T HAVE, TO BUILD GUNS I DON'T NEED, TO IMPRESS PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW.

Last edited by Practice Target; 08-25-2011 at 12:58 AM..