Go Back   BigEvil Online > BigEvilOnline Forums > Paintball Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Paintball Talk Live and die Paintball

Old 07-24-2016, 07:52 PM
BEO Mafia

Default Reaperball

So been trying to get ahold of people about planning Reaperball. No luck so Im gonna run with it.

Im thinking early / mid October.

What about changing up Saterdays venues?

Sunday I would like to stay with BOLP and the airfield. And tell that speedball team to fuck off if they show up this time.

I really would like to try Boston Paintball Ashland. That is about 1 1/2 hours south of me (I'm in Amherst NH). I have enough space here to park many cars and we can carpool down.

But in general once we have a date and a backup date I will start calling places.

Dates that work for people?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Evil will always triumph. Because good is dumb." Lord Dark Helmet

“The production of too many useful things results in too many useless people.” Karl Marx

Quote:
bah, Keith is a drug dealer. gets you a sniff or a quick taste then he hooks you hard and you HAVE to buy the next item. i hate you, cause you willingly take my money for incredible designs and attention to detail.

Last edited by Cougar20th; 07-24-2016 at 07:59 PM..
Old 07-25-2016, 06:47 AM
Benevolent Dictator

I need to get up there this year...

W/e of Oct 15th and the following will be out for me though.. I will discuss how the rest of Oct looks with the wife and see if we have anything else..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
its a joke that he is called the Mag Whisperer, till he fixes the unfixable and hands you a gun that sings, screams and does everything you wanted it to be, and then the name is well earned.
Old 07-26-2016, 01:02 AM

I'm just here waiting for an a group of us OG's to do something in my neck of the woods (San Antonio). Meanwhile I recently discovered I'm 15 minutes from X-Factor which is nice. Oh and Scott, I still have your old morlock'ed LED. I put a new battery in it and shot the rest of what I had in an old 45/45. I plan to use it next weekend.
Old 07-26-2016, 06:37 AM
Benevolent Dictator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawleZ View Post
I'm just here waiting for an a group of us OG's to do something in my neck of the woods (San Antonio). Meanwhile I recently discovered I'm 15 minutes from X-Factor which is nice. Oh and Scott, I still have your old morlock'ed LED. I put a new battery in it and shot the rest of what I had in an old 45/45. I plan to use it next weekend.
I want that fucker back one day...

Quote:
its a joke that he is called the Mag Whisperer, till he fixes the unfixable and hands you a gun that sings, screams and does everything you wanted it to be, and then the name is well earned.
Old 07-27-2016, 04:31 PM
find the board and you can ban me

Sterling and I have been talking about it

The issue we ran into is he may finally be getting the job at the protection the he has been waiting for.

We were talking about early November
Old 07-27-2016, 09:48 PM
BEO Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by redic View Post
Sterling and I have been talking about it

The issue we ran into is he may finally be getting the job at the protection the he has been waiting for.

We were talking about early November
Im fine with November.

After talking to the wife November is better anyway.

"Evil will always triumph. Because good is dumb." Lord Dark Helmet

“The production of too many useful things results in too many useless people.” Karl Marx

Quote:
bah, Keith is a drug dealer. gets you a sniff or a quick taste then he hooks you hard and you HAVE to buy the next item. i hate you, cause you willingly take my money for incredible designs and attention to detail.

Last edited by Cougar20th; 07-28-2016 at 06:27 AM..
Old 07-29-2016, 10:42 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar20th View Post
So been trying to get ahold of people about planning Reaperball. No luck so Im gonna run with it.
Sorry about that Keith. I will try to call you soon.

As for the dates, October/November is fine for me. AFAIK, i have nothing planned so we should secure a date soon to make sure that someone else doesn't make plans for me.
Old 07-31-2016, 09:48 PM

late October early November works for me. I am okay with traveling also.
Old 08-01-2016, 01:28 PM
find the board and you can ban me

I will call Keith and sterling and her things out
Old 08-01-2016, 08:29 PM
Evil SSP Comandant

Sorry I've been away guys. Work has been keeping me busy and I just don't have any free time nowadays. As Steve said I am just waiting on my start date for my new job at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard and then I'll know my schedule also. November so far works for me and I'm game to try a new place. I got your voicemail Keith and I apologize for being tied up and couldn't reply.