Go Back   BigEvil Online > The Market Place > The Dealers Section
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Dealers Section For Dealers to hock their wares.

Old 01-17-2009, 02:37 PM
Contributing Member

Default ALL aftermarket Nearchos E/X/SFL/Euro mag products

** Edit**
pictures of missing product pictures will be up very shortly.
**End of Edit**

Alright, So I thought it was about time to consolidate all my offerings onto one thread. Also the original threads are getting a bear to read now. So without further a due, the all in one thread of my products and services for E/X/SFL/Euro-Mags and other markers!

Emag main board button Repair:

I will offer my service at $7 per button plus shipping back to you. This would only be about $5.

For this service, I only need you to send the trigger frame setup. I do not need you to send the uppers or the battery housing. The repairs I will do within one day and have it back out to you ASAP. I will shoot you a tracking number for your parcel once I ship it back to you.
So anyone with worn out buttons, broken buttons, missing buttons..... You can now get those boards back up and running perfectly.

ANY paintball electronic board repairs and even modifications:

I offer my services for repairing ANY paintball electronic board. The price will vary depending on price of replacement components and time spent for the repair. Price range will start at $10 ranging up to $75 max. (And that kind of max price is for a trashed recovered board). Most repairs fall between $20-$30 range. Mag ACE board repairs will always be $26 though.

E/X-mag battery powered harness kits:

these are drop in kits! No modifications are required for your Emag

These are kits arranging in different setups to meet your powering needs for external powering of hoppers and/or warps. Can also be made to power other interesting things off of your Emag battery….like a LED lit hopper, warp, face mask……

Also, these will be using "heavy-duty" 9 volt power connectors. So no need to be worried about having to be extremely careful when plugging stuff up. And the main parts sit inside the battery bays of the devices it is power….allowing for best protection!

Installation guide can be found here: http://www.bigevilonline.com/showthread.php?t=1971

Prices:

- full setup (power for both a warp and revy) [includes the Emag power harness not shown]. ($25.00 shipped)

- 12 volt power for just either a warp or hopper [includes the Emag power harness not shown]. ($19.00 shipped)

- Halo power adapter. Breaks the 12 volts down to about 9.8 volts for halos and other less volt required hoppers. ($12.00 shipped)

- Warp 12 volt power adapter. Be able to use two 9 volt batteries to power your warp at 12 volts for better power to the motor for faster speeds. ($12.00 shipped)

- Emag power harness ($10.00 shipped)

Last edited by Chris Nearchos; 01-17-2009 at 03:07 PM..
Old 01-17-2009, 02:38 PM
Contributing Member

Default more

E/X/SFL/Euro-mag Battery chargers:

These are new charging adapters that I have been working on for both NiMH and Li-ion batteries (must let me know which at time of buying). So if you need to pick up a new charger or want to replace your older weak one..... And don't want to mess around with those darn alligator clips ....time has come. Best thing....its only half the price of what it would be to pick one up from AGD.

Or if you are already using the alligator clips .... No need to mess with the hassle of them any more!

These come in different colors: Black, Green, Red, Blue…or any mixture of those colors.

Specs:

- To be used with the Powerizer Universal Smart Hi-MH & Ni-Cd battery pack charger. You can buy it from me for extra $21 OR if you wish to buy that elsewhere it can be found here: http://www.batteryspace.com/index.as...OD&ProdID=2608

- Because it uses that charger unit.....The block has the female end for it. Which is great because it uses two different size pins. Great because that means you CAN NOT connect it wrong....which translates into, you don’t have to worry about frying your battery.

- They are made of a rigid plastic that allow these things to be thrown as hard as you can at a brick wall and still won’t break. I have even taken a FULL SIZE crew cab F250 super diesel truck over one.....and it still wouldn't break. So they will deffintly last in your gear bag or tool box without a problem.

- The wire is firmly in the block! So no need to worry about ripping it out. I have held the test one buy the wire and swung it around without it doing any damage!

- They are soft enough that they will not scratch your battery casing at all! Guaranteed! So no need to worry about that special anno on your casing!

- The metal studs (that make the connection with the battery) are stainless steel. So no
Worries about rusting the connecters. EVEN if it was in the rain or dropped into water.

- Just what those NEW KC batteries need. A great charger setup to fully charge them without any worries of hurting the battery!

- Also works great for standard AGD batteries

- Has enough meat that you can carve the FRONT HALF/TOP into whatever you want. So that you can make yours a bit more special!

- Can now be used on the go with power from a vehicles power plug ... aka cigarette lighter plug.

Will last pretty much forever

PRICES:
The price for these is $33 shipped for the "block"! Yup, that’s right...only $33 shipped! That’s for the people that already have the required charger!
OR
I can offer a complete "at home charging kit". The charger and the block (complete charging kit) for $54 Shipped
OR
I can offer a "complete charging kit" for $63 shipped. It includes the block, wall adapter, and car adapter!

Multiple E/X/SFL/Euro-mag battery charger setups:

If you have more then one battery for your E/X/SFL/Euro-mag, you might want to speed your charging time up with a charger for multiple batteries at once. these can be made for both standard Ni-MH batteries AND my new Li-ion batteries.

price will be based upon how many batteries involved. but prices will starting at $60.00 shipped. these are offered in different colors also!

So now you can charge many E/X/SFL/Euro-mag batteries at once with just one charger!

here is an example of a three battery charger.

X-Mod programmer cases:

So I am offer special high quality extreme strength ABS plastic casing ready for Xmod programmers. The color is a white/egg, allowing you to paint it whatever color you wish.

PRICE: $15.60 shipped!

** These will take 1 week after each order is placed to be shipped. Due to I am not going to keep these stocked for ordering.

AGD stock board break beam eye kit:

Okay, well after a long wait and good bit of testing I am proud to announce a new eye system for all E-mags, X-mags, and SFL-mags. This new eye system is a plug and play system that is meant to be used with the stock E-mag, X-mag, SFL mag boards . There is no change in software needed. Can be used with EITHER AGD software or X-mod software!

There is no adjustment needed to the eyes between different colored paint!

No more worry about frying the board easily like the original ACE system!

The eye board is so small that it can be placed anywhere in the marker setup. It is smaller then the size of a dime! Meaning you can put it in the following locations without any problem or worry to space!

- In a pocket in a ULE rail

- In the front part of the trigger frame (where the original ace system would sit)

- Inside the trigger frame where the main board sits

- Anywhere else you wish to put it.

The system even comes with your choice of eye color from the following color choices!
-Red
-Blue
-Green
-White

*** All wiring will be heat-shrinked to keep it safe and sound!
Best thing about the board system is that it comes with a true plug and play harness setup.

As for the price, I am only asking $90 for a complete system shipped!

video of the test version of the eyes being used and working perfectly can be seen here: http://www.bigevilonline.com/showthread.php?t=1977

* I do have eye covers in the works for this eye system for the mags. Just working on finishing the design.
* I am currently finishing up a special setup to be used with X & SFL mags that will allow it not need wires to the eyes to the breech. Meaning it will allow the chamber modules to easily be changed without needing to undo screws or eye covers!

** These will take 1 week after each order is placed to be shipped. Due to each one being custom made to order specs.

Last edited by Chris Nearchos; 01-23-2009 at 10:50 PM..
Old 01-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Contributing Member

Default still more

Original X-mag style ACE systems:

OFFICIAL PRICING LIST:

- Wire harness ACE (aka euro x-mag ace setup): $40.00
- ACE board setup (without on/off): $47.00
- ACE board setup (with on/off): $53.00
- Just an on/off setup: $32.00
- ACE repairing, one flat charger no matter how bad the problem: $26.00
- Power wires (battery to ACE & ACE to main board): $4.00
- ACE mounting hardware ("stilt" and screw): $5.00

INFO:

- the eye will sit in a "seat" that will give it the needed height, BUT will also allow replacing of the eye to be very, very easy with NO soldering needed! It also protects the stems of the EYE much better!
- I have placed a spot on the board where you can by-pass the switch and continue using the board setup if the switch would ever die.
- No grounding through the holding screw anymore! No more worries about the board grounding out through the frame incorrectly anymore!!!! AKA....no more board frying!
-The system uses ALL original AGD spec parts! It’s on par with the quality of the original AGD board!
- All the ACE systems come with a plug and play harness.
- I can include new power cabling for $4 more (for both the battery to the ACE board power wire AND the ACE board to the main board power wire).

More Q/A’s can be found here with info on how to install: http://www.bigevilonline.com/showthr...0715#post20715

Frame milling info can be found here: http://www.bigevilonline.com/showthread.php?t=1976

Last edited by Chris Nearchos; 01-17-2009 at 03:29 PM..
Old 01-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Contributing Member

Default bit more

E/X/SFL/Euro-mag Batteries: (have both Li-ion and Ni-MH setups)

The calculated difference in weight is the following:
-the standard NiMH battery pack weighs in at about 8oz
- The Li-ion pack will be weighing in at about 3oz

** These will take 1 week after each order is placed to be shipped. Due to I am not going to keep these stocked for ordering.

Ni-MH battery: NO LONGER SOLD!
-standard Ni-MH battery pack (19 volt, 1.2 amp with fuse) setup for E/X/SFL/Euro-mags from me will be NOLONGER BEING SOLD!
- do it yourself Ni-MH kits will be NO LONGER SOLD!.

*Chargers for the Ni-MH batteries can be found towards the top of the list.

Li-ion battery:

Details:
- Using the Li-ion battery pack DOES NOT stop you from switching back to your NiMH (stock, KC's, or mine) batteries. You can use your NiMH as a back up/spare.
-There is NO modification needed to your marker! Everything else goes untouched.
- Only need to send in your battery so that I can install the Li-ion setup correctly and test before sending back to you.

- Li-ion battery packs will be costing $115 for a COMPLETE battery pack. 18.5 volts at 800mAH.
- The different charger needed (for Li-ion batteries) will be costing an extra $72.00. This will be a COMPLETE E/X-mag charger setup.

***Special DISCOUNTS!!!*** (for Li-ion battery buyers)

- I will give a $25.00 discount for sending in old broken/fried/or even good stock Emag chargers!
- I will give a $15.00 discount if you own/use one of my made chargers! (No, you do not need to send it to me)

Last edited by Chris Nearchos; 04-27-2009 at 09:23 PM.. Reason: price increase on the Li-ion charger kit
Old 01-17-2009, 02:40 PM
Contributing Member

Default saved

Colored E/X/SFL/Euro-mag stock board screens:

I have been asked if i could start suppling these for people....so now I am.

Blue screen: $40.00 per screen. (must have a group of 8 to buy this color)

Green screen: $38.00 per screen.

Red screen: $34.00 per screen
(stock color)

Orange screen: $38.00 per screen. (must have a group of 8 to buy this color)

Yellow screen: $38.00 per screen

** pictures are the work of Ruler_Mark and KCs-RTule. so please thank them for their work on getting them together.**

**All prices are shipped within the U.S. 50 states. I can ship outside the country for an added $3.00 in shipping. **

I accept paypal & postal MO's.

You may upgrade shipping if desired.

My feedback page can be found here: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=151361

Any questions just post or PM me.

Thanks for looking,
-Chris

Last edited by Chris Nearchos; 01-18-2009 at 01:00 AM..
Old 01-17-2009, 03:07 PM
Contributing Member

Wow, excellent thread Chris

I'll let you know when ever I need/want something

thanks
Old 01-18-2009, 01:02 AM
Contributing Member

Default update

just wanted to post that colored E/X/SFL/Euro-mag screens are now up for sale.

thanks for looking,
-Chris
Old 01-20-2009, 01:18 PM
Contributing Member

i just wanted to post an update of the price increase on the charger for the Li-ion batteries. The people that have already bought their kits do not need to worry about this. but all future sales on the item from this moment on will have to pay $70.00 for the charger kit for the Li-ion batteries. it is no longer $52.00 for the Li-ion charger kit.

Sorry for the bad news, but nothing i can do about it.

Thanks for looking,
-Chris
Old 01-23-2009, 10:50 PM
Contributing Member

Default update

just wanted to post that "multi chargers" have been added to the list of products. pictures of a tri charger are shown.

-Chris
Old 01-26-2009, 09:40 PM
Contributing Member

Default comparison pics

well i finally got my digi cam fixed up and took some pictures comapring size and shape of my Li-ion battery to a stock AGD battery. enjoy.

comparing will be the following two tuna packs:

* black tuna pack is the Li-ion
* silver/polished tuna pack is the stock AGD battery

difference in weights:

size difference between the two:

now just answer a forseen question, the wrap on my Li-ion battery is kept a tad long to keep the battery nice and tight in the battery pack. this is to keep the pack from wiggling up or down and not have to worry about a oring in the bottom of the case.

thanks for looking,
-chris