Go Back   BigEvil Online > The Market Place > The Dealers Section
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Dealers Section For Dealers to hock their wares.

Old 10-06-2008, 07:16 PM
Certified Tech

Default Alternator Custom Accessories

All items are custom built in house at the Alternator shop.
All Items are one off, or limited short run. Some more limited then others. Make sure to check the item descriptions.
No pre-orders, no taking money for a product that doesn't exist like some other shops.
All items are shipped USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. If you prefer another shipping service or shipping class please message me.
I do not ship outside of the United States.
Money Order, or Paypal. If that is not a option, feel free to message me!

To place a order post in this thread, message, or email me at Altecster>At<Gmail.com . Please put "Alternator" in the title if emailing. Provide what item you want, your address, and your payment method.

I love to hear ideas for new gadgets, and gizmos for paintball markers! Feel free to throw me ideas! I will remember where the ideas come from if I decide to make them!

Product Name: Alternator Barrel Loudener
Price $30 shipped
Description: Add that extra "AH MY EARS" to your marker. They are setup to be used on 7/8" OD barrels. They are made undersized to give a snug fit. If you find the fit is to tight to get on, get some 220grit sand paper, and sand the inside the loudener. Remember, its easier to take material off then it is to put it back on! They are made of Delrin making them super light. Unlike some other loudeners that are like strapping a weight to the barrel of your marker. Get all the effect without changing the feel of your marker! I also have three blanks ready for custom sizing. message me for more info!
Picture('s)

7/8" loudeners left: 6
Blanks left: 3

Barrel fitting service: If you have a barrel that is not a straight OD, or just to strange to work, I can cut the OD of the barrel down around the tip to fit the loudener. Please message for more info!

Product Name: Mini Barrel Loudener/Barrel Tip
Price $20 shipped
Description: A lower profile version of the bigger Alternator Loudener. Gives a slight change to the sound signature without going full bore. Nothing significant, just a slight tone change. They have some slight scuffing from lying in my parts box. Made of Delrin. 1" 1/8" OD 2" 15/16" long.
Picture('s)

Oversized 7/8" loudeners left: 1
7/8" loudeners left: 1

Barrel fitting service: If you have a barrel that is not a straight OD, or just to strange to work, I can cut the OD of the barrel down around the tip to fit the loudener. Please message for more info!

More stuff to come! Just getting the ball rolling! Post up if you have any questions!

Last edited by Altec; 10-15-2008 at 03:56 PM..
Old 10-07-2008, 01:57 PM
Certified Tech

Another item added!
Old 10-07-2008, 04:22 PM
find the board and you can ban me

do you deliver also ?
Old 10-07-2008, 05:48 PM
Lost and confused

i got one!!! cant wait to use it, btw altec does awesome work!!!!!

wait...hes not old enough to drink...you can have kool aid...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-07-2008, 07:40 PM
Certified Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by redic View Post
do you deliver also ?
If we are playing on the 18th I can bring it with me. I'm not gonna deliver though! Its cheaper to ship!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUDZ View Post
i got one!!! cant wait to use it, btw altec does awesome work!!!!!

wait...hes not old enough to drink...you can have kool aid...
WTF is this "kool aid" I has purple drink...
Old 10-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Code Monkey & Markernecromancer

I still need to get one for the Vector. The barrel is 1" OD.

Altec, if you can have it done by the 18th, can someone bring it past the house, and tuck it the door?

Ty
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation. - James Madison

A politician will do anything to keep his job, even become a patriot. - William Randolph Hearst