Go Back   BigEvil Online > BigEvilOnline Forums > BEO - Tech Department
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

BEO - Tech Department Discuss anything tech related - projects, mods, questions and troubleshooting.

Old 12-23-2015, 12:45 PM

Default Need a AGD tech to tune a RT valve to run on 4500PSI.

Been away for awhile using AKA guns which are far better then a old heavy automag.

But I want to get a old RT Pro. But I want it to RT faster then any gun out there.

Ive seen people run 1500 psi into their guns. While slightly impressve that isn't nearly fast enough. The valve says right on it 3K Psi. But knowing that most stuff is built with a 3x safety margin I want to run unregulated 4500 psi straight from my tank into the gun. I'm thinking that will get the rate of fire closer to what I expect from the gun which is 75 balls per second.

Who can tune this gun for me with the 4500 running into it.
But understand if it doesn't work when I get it back with my tank I will be sending it back until its correct. Ive heard how unreliable Automags can be after they have been shipped.

Someone told me BigEvil is the man to talk to.

Quote:
Oh FINE. Free reacharounds for everyone! This special is for current PBL Active members(or above) in good standing only
Old 12-24-2015, 12:13 PM
BEO's Resident Asshole!

Location: Not good enough for 1st but too good for 3rd . . . I must be SecondRate!

Bigevil doesn't know SHIT. . . . . you need to talk to ZMan! he is the fucking bomb when it comes to fast mags!

Get his special Z-Lube that helps a lot. . . . makes things slide (in and out) very easily!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
AGD Approved - Time Tested
Wisdom is a by-product of EXPERIENCE, use it when it is offered!
Old 12-24-2015, 12:31 PM

Ah thanks for the heads up about who knows how to work on these old guns.

Ive heard of but never used z-lube. I have however used Z-Cream on the tip of my powertube when the foamy falls off. Highly recommend it. But there is a funny smell to it.

Ive seen many people refer to a Tunaman when someone asks ahout automags. Can he help?

Quote:
Oh FINE. Free reacharounds for everyone! This special is for current PBL Active members(or above) in good standing only
Old 12-24-2015, 01:45 PM

I think I may have found a person to tech the gun. He has more knowledge about AGDs working then anyone else. And has a scientific and engineering background. And has machined parts to 1/millionth of a inch. Which is super impressive because a couple thousandth of a inch is usually tight tolerance from every school book ive read.

His screenname is Cockedpuck. Someone told me his firstname is really Gordo. Where can I get intouch with him. He must be a member here.

Quote:
Old 12-24-2015, 04:40 PM
find the board and you can ban me

Here is a photo of the best tech guys out there

Very stand up individuals

Old 01-22-2016, 03:03 PM

Well Ive decided to go with CockerPuke to tech my stuff.
My god Roguefactor says good things about him here.
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/3218809-post30.html

He is the one who everyone should have tech their AGD stuff not the joke of a tech BigEvil.

Cockerpuke also drives a Miata like I do. Heres mine. Im sure he will really really like it.

https://youtu.be/0TPg0Qwj5vA

Quote:
Old 01-22-2016, 06:15 PM
Contributing Member

Old 01-31-2016, 01:43 PM

Dear Sir or Madam (select one),

I am being certified AGD tech, very qualified.

Authorized sales and service for twenty (20) years at least, offering the best regional and international sales and service in the business, bar noone.

I have been highly recommended with th company for more than over thirty five (35) years counting, and have received many wide ositive reviews or ratings.

Contact me with for every paintball needs.

With special advancements in technology and safety, I have a o-rings kit that will facilitate your AGD (registered trademark) 68 AUTOMAG A.I.R. valve marker to tune your valve for more than over 10,000 psis of presurre!! cycle at more than over one hundred (100) beats per second!!!!

In my believes, this will be gratefully faster than your advertized rating of 75 beats per seconds

Humbly, I am request your certified payment in advance for my services, which are widely considered regarded as very prestigious for this service.

Helpfully, send your primary bank routing number to my offshore acount, for your safety and confidence to kindly receive the BEST service and sales in the business, thank you..