Go Back   BigEvil Online > The Lounge > BigEvil's Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

BigEvil's Bar & Grill Off-Topic Discussions

Old 08-16-2011, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
well, this thread went nowhere
What, do you really want me to contribute to this thread?
Old 08-16-2011, 08:04 PM
find the board and you can ban me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow5 View Post
What, do you really want me to contribute to this thread?

Yes, yes you must

All of BEO must know of you
Old 08-16-2011, 08:22 PM
Rusty Shead Tool

It doesn't need to be just the BEO guys posting here...

You know what...I'm just going to start linking pictures.

Last edited by Ando; 08-16-2011 at 08:28 PM..
Old 08-16-2011, 08:32 PM
Demolisher of Cell Phones

I swear, you all are like 12 year olds with ADD.

Back on topic:

Name:
Heather Rigg
Photo lab technician/Bio major
Bio: I'm a college student currently located in Maryland. I moved to this hellhole from Lansing, MI in 2005, and started playing paintball in 2006 thanks to Ty Mcneer. I'm also engaged to Altec (whether he likes to admit it or not ).

Picture may not be accurate. Hair color subject to change without notice:

Old 09-09-2011, 10:09 AM
Fat Balla

I'm bored at work right now, so I guess I'll do one of these...

Name: Dan Fontanilla

Location: Born and bred in Rockland County, NY (Valley Cottage/Nyack area) If you've ever driven on the NYS Thruway and passed that big ugly Palisades Mall, I live like 5 mins from there

Occupation: I'm a client relationship manager for Advent Software, a financial technology and solutions provider

Paintball History: I started playing paintball back in '99, I think it was. My older brother Randy (the other giant Filipino at TB5, he was rocking the Sniper II) went paintballing for his friend's bday and he loved it. He went again the next week and brought me along, and I fell in love. A few days later, he bought me my first marker, a Tippman 98 (what a good bro, right?) The next summer I worked as a ref at what was then called ABC paintball, in northern Jersey (forget what it's called now, but people still refer to it as ABC). I then went to college and stopped playing (shit's expensive...) After I graduated and started getting a real paycheck, I came back to paintball. When I first came back, I was rocking the AKA markers (again, influenced by Randy who had an Excal when they first came out). I've had about 7 or 8 Vikings pass through my hands, and 1 Excal. Probably around '07 or '08, I bought my first mag (the gloss black one with all RPG parts... I recently sold just before TB5). Since then, the mag collection has slowly grown larger than my AKA collection. I've also recently gotten my hands on a Regency Crome 2, which some people got a chance to check out at TB5. Love it to pieces

Unfortunately, I don't get a chance to play as much as I used to. But if I do, it's usually at NewBreed Paintball in northern Jersey or Liberty Paintball in upper Westchester County in NY. Hit me up sometime if you're up in those parts.

Hobbies: As you can probably tell from other posts, I'm a huge NY Jets fan. I've had season tickets, or split a set, since '06 or '07. Before that, I would just get the leftover games that weren't used by my brother or the other people in the ticket group.

Also, I'm a big gamer. I primarily play xbox, but have the ps3 and wii as well. My gamertag is M Slender, in case any of you guys want to add me to your list. Lately, I've mainly been playing Madden 12 and NBA 2k11. However, I'm always down for some Battlefield Bad Company 2, or some other shooter.

I also like to eat a lot... does that count as a hobby?

Pic: I was too lazy to find one, or ask my girlfriend to email me one from her computer. So I grabbed this from the spring West Point thread. That's me on the far right. Don't know who those other random people are... they just jumped in on the pic

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-09-2011, 10:15 AM
Benevolent Dictator

That pic had to be taken on Saturday morning. We all look like we still haven't thawed out yet..

Quote:
its a joke that he is called the Mag Whisperer, till he fixes the unfixable and hands you a gun that sings, screams and does everything you wanted it to be, and then the name is well earned.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:18 AM
Fat Balla

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
That pic had to be taken on Saturday morning. We all look like we still haven't thawed out yet..
yea, i think that was just before we hopped on that mile long chrono/entry line.

If it was later in the day, I would've been doubled over, gasping for air, and cramping up like crazy...

Last edited by soulcoffin; 09-09-2011 at 10:26 AM..
Old 09-14-2011, 11:42 AM
It's all my fault

My turn!
Name: Kelly Emond
Local: Gatineau, Quebec, right next to Ottawa, Ontario
Married: 5 years
Kids: two girls - a 14-year old and a 2-year old
Hobbies: Paintball, geocaching, hiking, mountain biking, guitar and... collecting Transformers

I've been playing off and on since 1992. Back then I didn't have marker, but played with rentals or a friend's marker. VM68, King Cobra and Classic Mags. I then met a girl, moved in together, got her preggo and stopped playing for a few years. Got back in the game 6 or 7 years ago after going to a local field for a coworker's stag party. I got hooked and a month later, I had my own gear. Been playing weekly ever since and love it.

I've been working at the local telco for 12 years now. Started as a tech support agent for their residential Internet service and quickly got off the phones to get an office clerk position. Started doing technical translations for them, taking English documentation and translating it to French for our Quebec customer base. I eventually found out that this was my calling and went back to school to get a bachelor's degree in translation by taking night classes. It was tough, but I did it!

Picture time!

The wife and I:

My youngest daughter:

My oldest, during an afternoon of geocaching:

At a big game, with the Mag:

During a winter game. with the S6.5 pump:
Old 09-16-2011, 12:14 AM
Certified Tech

Name: Russell Ridgley
Race: Clear
Religion: Jewish (Hehe)
Political Affiliation: Republican/Conservative
Likes: Working on stuff, paintball, trucks, cars, guns, boobs, video games, hand tools
Dislikes: Midgets, stuff that is gay, people who aren't politically correct
STD's: I thought you were supposed to call them infections now?
Hobbies: Hand tools, paintball, automotive performance
Username Origins: Taken from a set of Altec Lansing speakers, so I wouldn't forget.
Girlfriend/Wife: Heather (See Above)

Seems like my picture was already taken care of... REDIC!!!!
Old 10-02-2011, 10:39 PM

Name: Alejandro Pineda (started going by Alex when I moved south, got tired of country folks butchering my name)
Loc: Live in McDonough, Ga. Born and raised in Brooklyn, NY
Work: Lockheed Martin, Lead Wing-Mate F22 Mechanic...Cant say anymore...

I've been playing paintball since 1995. We use to sneek into the reservoir in East New York to play, it was the only place around that had a bunch of trees and noone but us running around. My first gun was a VM-68, I packed alot of bags in my parents store to save up for it.

Will Continue Later My Soap Opera is on HBO

This is what take up 16 hours of my day, 6 days a week. It takes us 13 days do what you see, the last few days are missing. This is ship 193 out of 195. We completed 195 2 weeks ago.
Click on the Image for the time laps Video