Go Back   BigEvil Online > The Market Place > The Dealers Section
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Dealers Section For Dealers to hock their wares.

Old 12-21-2010, 12:28 AM

Default FloryPB Phantom One Piece Feeds and Bobbed valves, Have it your way variety

Hey guys coming over to bigevilonline with my team because Scott graciously gave us a welcoming home here. I thought I would extend my services to this site as well

I have numbers 2 and 3 still available and can make others upon request. All of my feedtubes are different from each other and the concept I have is to try and make them all different but still keep them somewhat reproducible. This makes it easier and cheaper for me to make and gives the customer a unique part without a high cost.

First tube is a blemished piece. I mistakenly made the overall length to short with the front end milling I used and the bolt shows through from the front of the tube. Tube is 12 rounds and is completely functional. Went for a very subtle and sleek look on this tube it is also the thinnest tube overall out of them as well.

Blemish tube-$35 (30 if you purchase a bobbed valve as well)

2nd
This is the classic style that I am going with. People really liked the first one I made for my phantom so I made a variation of that style with a unique set of ball slots. 12 round feedtube
price $45

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

, FloryPB

Old 12-21-2010, 12:28 AM

Default continued

3rd
This is the most heavily milled and is also the only 10 round tube. This tube will not fit with CCI valves. It will fit with my bobbed valves but unsure of the others available. My bobbed valves extend 3/4" from the back of the body incase you want to compare to what you have.
price $45

4th
Went with a sleeker look but added two very long ball slots on both sides and subtle ring milling on the tube. this is a 12 round tube
price Sold. Let me know if you want a similar style to this.

All tubes are raw and polished. They are all made from one single piece of 6061 1.25" aluminum round stock. They come with all necessary stock cci hardware. Went this route so it is easy to get a replacement screw (8-32, 5/8" long). All of the 12 round feed tubes will fit with any cci valve besides drop out valves as well as any bobbed valve (unsure about the rtr valve would need a dimension but Id assume it fits).

, FloryPB

Old 12-21-2010, 12:29 AM

Default continued 2

Stainless Steel, Brass, or Aluminum Phantom Bobbed Valve Bodies in the have it your way variety.

I have an abundance of 1-1/4 " stainless round stock that I got for free and decided to turn up a few bobbed valve bodies out of it because I could. Added benefit is it looks cool, is unique, and adds a little heft to a very light gun.

sorry pics were taken with my phone

, FloryPB

Old 12-21-2010, 12:29 AM

Default continued 3

Brass and Aluminum valve bodies

These have only been drilled and taped for the valve so far, so you can pick which side you want the elbow coming off and if you want a rear port for a gauge or any other ideas you guys may have.

Price:
Aluminum $20 shipped priority with tracking to US
Stainless Steel $25 shipped priority with tracking to US
Brass $30 shipped priority with tracking to US

All of my sheridan products are available here
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/d...alves-now.html

My Policies

I do not take money for parts that I have not produced.
Shipping outside of the US will cost more (price will be determined based on location)
Shipping method is priority with tracking
Price posted includes shipping and any other fees for customers state side (what you see is what you pay)
If you are having and problems with my products contact me right away and I will do what I can to make it right
Please allow two to three days for finishing and shipping.

Feedback here http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Feedback PBN new PbNation - BST Feedback - paintballer50505

FloryPB

P.S. And remember all FloryPB products are mullet approved

, FloryPB

Old 12-21-2010, 07:32 AM
Part-time Post Whore

could i get a beveled aluminum valve body with air inlet on the right and tapped for a gauge?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 12-22-2010, 01:21 AM

pmed you

, FloryPB

Old 01-03-2011, 11:35 AM
Quad Violation Porking Everyone.

Those are some nice looking feeds.

”A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.”

It is called "The Bill Of Rights," " Not the Bill Of Needs."

Old 01-06-2011, 01:12 AM

Thanks man they are selling pretty well.

, FloryPB