Go Back   BigEvil Online > The Market Place > The Dealers Section
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Dealers Section For Dealers to hock their wares.

Old 03-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Code Monkey & Markernecromancer

Default Brass Freak Compatible Inserts

I have 0.675 and 0.680 brass Freak compatible inserts for sale.

Pricing:
0.675 = $30
0.680 = $30

The Mayvik marking method is standard on all inserts. There will be one line scribed around the 0.675 insert and two lines scribed around the 0.680 insert.

Shipping:
Via First class mail = $4.00
Via FCM with delivery confirmation = $5.00
Via Priority Mail which includes delivery confirmation = $7.00

(Yes, I know this is more than the going rate, but it covers packing materials also.)

Item(s) will be packed in 2" diameter tubes with plenty of bubble wrap.

I accept Paypal, checks and money orders. Please include your BEO screen name, item(s) and type of shipping with any form of payment. Checks or money orders must be made out to Joseph McNeer so they match my official ID

Paypal'd items ship as soon as possible, which is usually next day. Check and money order paid for items ship after the payment clears.

Here is the original thread about these.

I will add reviews a people write them. I encourage constructive criticism, as I wish to perfect my products and make customers happy.

If you experience any problems with my inserts, please contact me via PM or telephone, before posting anything negative. I endeavor to have nothing but happy customers.

Weight of insert:
13 grams for a SP aluminium
50 grams for a brass insert

Reviews
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...ml#post1200385
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...ml#post1214733

On to the pictures!

On the left, three 0.675 inserts (the leftmost is the prototype), in the center an original SP Freak insert and on the right, three 0.680 inserts (the rightmost is the prototype).

The Mayvik marking method.

0.680 inserts on the left and 0.675 inserts on the right.

Close up of the double line on the 0.680 insert and the single line on the 0.675 insert

Some more eye candy...

The top row is all 0.680 inserts. The lower left side group is all rejects for quality control. The lower right sider group is all 0.675 inserts!

Thanks for looking,

Ty

Current order status:
MCB - ironchef97 - one .675 one .680 - Shipped 02-16-10
MCB - LiqTenExp - one .680 - Shipped 02-16-10
MCB - Mann - one .675 one .680 - Shipped 02-16-10
MCB - wrongbloke - one .675 - Shipped 02-16-10
MCB - joedirt199 - one .675 - Shipped 02-19-10
MCB - Mayvik - one .675 one .680 - Shipped on 02-19-10
MCB - Splattttttt - one .675 one .680 - Shipped on 02-24-10
MCB - tencent - one .680 - Shipped on 02-24-10
MCB - Castro #66 - one .680 one .675 - Shipped on 02-24-10
MCB - Leafy - one .675 - Shipped on 02-24-10
MCB - chopper duke - one .675 - Shipped on 02-24-10

MCB - Mayvik - one .675 one .680 - Replacements - Shipped on 03-18-10
MCB - d4m4don3 - one .680 - Shipped on 03-18-10
MCB - wolverine85929 - two .680 two .675 - Shipped on 03-18-10
MCB - flyinggobbo - one .675 - Shipped on 03-18-10
MCB - KingAcquisitions - one .675 - Shipped on 03-18-10
MCB - Nicad - one .680 - Shipped on 03-18-10
MCB - BryceLarson - one .675 - Shipped on 03-18-10
MCB - Mar - one .675 one .680 - Shipped on 03-18-10
MCB - rudz - one .680 - Shipped on 03-18-10
MCB - Snowzone - one .675 - Shipped on 03-18-10
MCB - jk_6109 - one .675 one .680 - Shipped on 03-18-10
MCB - Daze - two .675 - Shipped on 03-18-10
MCB - sonixr7 - one .675 one.680 - Shipped on 03-18-10

MCB - LP qwerty - one .675 - awaiting payment
MCB - ApoC_101 - one .675 one .680 - awaiting payment
MCB - EDDAKA - one .680 - awaiting payment
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation. - James Madison

A politician will do anything to keep his job, even become a patriot. - William Randolph Hearst
Old 03-19-2010, 11:25 PM
Mildly Derranged

PM sent
Old 03-20-2010, 12:01 AM
Benevolent Dictator

Ty - I know you arent going to play at PIU due to other obligations, but are you going to be around for the post game festivities? LMK, I'd like to pick up a .680 from ya'.

Quote:
its a joke that he is called the Mag Whisperer, till he fixes the unfixable and hands you a gun that sings, screams and does everything you wanted it to be, and then the name is well earned.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:29 AM

My play is to be at the post game party, and I *may* be available for some sunday play... But that is subject to monetary and other restrictions.

I will make sure I have 5 of each size for you all to fondle, and buy

If there is more interest than that, you all need to speak up. These things take about two days worth of work to make a batch, and I am swamped under a nightmare programming project. The more lead time I have, the better it will be for me.

Ty
-
-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation. - James Madison

A politician will do anything to keep his job, even become a patriot. - William Randolph Hearst
Old 03-20-2010, 09:01 AM
Contributing Member

is engraving the bore size still an option or is it only the Mayvik method now?
I might want to buy one from you @ TB4 (you are going, right???)
Old 03-26-2010, 02:24 AM

I skipped the laser engraving idea due to lack of interest.

I will be at TunaBall, assuming that nothing truly terrible happens. I plan to have about 10 of each size with me.

Ty
-
-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 04-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Mildly Derranged

Got home to finally see them. Look real nice. Hopeful I will have a chance to try them out before TB4.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:34 PM

Seems I will be needing to order more material! I have managed to use up 48 feet of base stock! That is a crapload of inserts I've made... at 5" each that is something like 115 inserts!

Ty
-
-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 04-13-2010, 07:35 PM
find the board and you can ban me

it good to hear that this is working out for you
Old 04-14-2010, 09:05 AM
Evil SSP Comandant

These things look great Ty. I just have to find some small paint and use them