Go Back   BigEvil Online > The Market Place > The Dealers Section
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Dealers Section For Dealers to hock their wares.

Old 04-14-2010, 09:33 AM
Rusty Shead Tool

I totally forgot about these TY. Set me up with a set at TB4.

Old 06-26-2010, 06:47 PM
Mildly Derranged

Got a good run today. The .680 (the one I bought at TB4) shot great! It was quite under bore with mediocre paint. No breaks all day.

Edit: Turns out it was the .675 According to the callipers.

Last edited by Dirge; 09-02-2010 at 06:04 PM.. Reason: Whoops
Old 06-26-2010, 07:08 PM
Code Monkey & Markernecromancer

Cool!

Ty
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation. - James Madison

A politician will do anything to keep his job, even become a patriot. - William Randolph Hearst
Old 09-02-2010, 11:45 AM
Contributing Member

Since I finally got a chance to use my inserts last weekend at Reaperball II, I'll give a brief review:

Awesome.

Played pump all day Saturday shooting some so-so RPS Premium through my DeadlyWind Fibur w/ .680 insert.
No barrel breaks, rollouts, curveballs, etc.
Bore was just as clean at the end of the day as when I started.

Sunday, same barrel/insert, this time with my Pneumag. Probably shot at least double the amount of paint from Saturday. This time using AllStar (much better quality)
Same story as before.

I have not had a chance to shoot with my .670 and .675 inserts yet but I did test-fit them in my DW Fibur and fitment was perfect for all of them.

The added weight (compared to an aluminum insert) was noticeable but since the barrel is carbon fiber, I think it actually helped to balance the marker better. I can only assume that if you already use SS inserts, you probably won't even notice a difference in weight/feel.

My only gripe is the lack of some cool engraving on the inserts. Apparently the majority did not want to spend the extra $2-3 for engraving so this option was no longer available... but this is really no fault of Ty or his inserts

Keep up the good work!