Go Back   BigEvil Online > The Lounge > BigEvil's Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

BigEvil's Bar & Grill Off-Topic Discussions

Old 12-11-2014, 12:29 PM
Fat Balla

Default Video Game Clips Thread

I've posted different threads to post vids I made on Xbox One, but now I'll just update this thread going forward. As others get Xbox Ones or PS4s, let's use this thread to post up cool shit that we do in games.

Here's a clip I made last night in WWE 2K15. My career wrestler just got promoted to Smackdown and my first match was against the Miz

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by soulcoffin; 12-11-2014 at 12:45 PM..
Old 12-11-2014, 12:53 PM
Benevolent Dictator

I enjoyed the little DX crotch chop there at the beginning. YOu need to start doing that on the paintball field... especially after Doug butthurts people

Quote:
its a joke that he is called the Mag Whisperer, till he fixes the unfixable and hands you a gun that sings, screams and does everything you wanted it to be, and then the name is well earned.
Old 12-11-2014, 05:28 PM
Fat Balla

ha, my entrance actually uses the g-generation x video and music

here's another clip i made of a game i played as cm punk vs cena. may try to make cm punk in the ea ufc game after the recent signing

Old 01-08-2015, 09:25 AM
Fat Balla

Here are more clips I made over the past few days. There are a couple from Destiny and a few more from WWE 2K15

Destiny

WWE 2K15

Old 01-08-2015, 11:10 AM
Benevolent Dictator

Makes me want an Xbox one.

I love my wife I love my wife I love my wife

Quote:
its a joke that he is called the Mag Whisperer, till he fixes the unfixable and hands you a gun that sings, screams and does everything you wanted it to be, and then the name is well earned.
Old 01-08-2015, 11:26 AM
Fat Balla

all the games i've been posting clips for are available for 360 as well

Old 01-14-2015, 04:56 PM
Fat Balla

another clip from destiny

Old 01-20-2015, 02:58 PM
Fat Balla

more destiny

Old 01-20-2015, 04:37 PM
Contributing Member

EVE is fun... Saturday morning we tried to defend one of our space stations against a much larger, richer alliance...

http://youtu.be/6PSyznm3ON4

We didn't win, but took out a lot of really expensive stuff, and the fleet managed to extract before getting wiped out when the attackers escalated the fight with capital ships. My battleship got popped about halfway through it...
Old 01-20-2015, 04:50 PM
Fat Balla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
EVE is fun... Saturday morning we tried to defend one of our space stations against a much larger, richer alliance...

http://youtu.be/6PSyznm3ON4

We didn't win, but took out a lot of really expensive stuff, and the fleet managed to extract before getting wiped out when the attackers escalated the fight with capital ships. My battleship got popped about halfway through it...

here you go, looks nicer this way
eve has always fascinated me. but also, seems very intimidating.