Go Back   BigEvil Online > The Lounge > BigEvil's Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

BigEvil's Bar & Grill Off-Topic Discussions

Old 10-03-2011, 12:07 AM
Certified Tech

Alex, I gotta admit... That is pretty fucking awesome!

Edit,

nice car, too!
Old 10-03-2011, 09:45 AM
Benevolent Dictator

Think you can bring one of those to TB6?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
its a joke that he is called the Mag Whisperer, till he fixes the unfixable and hands you a gun that sings, screams and does everything you wanted it to be, and then the name is well earned.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:29 PM
BEO's Mr. Awesome

Name: Nick
Loc: Live in the land that God forgot. From a communist hell-hole.
Work: I'm employed as a volunteer at BEO as the self-appointed and official unofficial Mister Awesome, as indicated under my screen name. When I'm not being awesome here, I have a real job doing The Good Lord's work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:00 AM
Lost and confused

Talking

Name - Ralph "RUDZ" Uriarte

Age - 27

Location - Southern Cali

Occupation - formerly a pressman, been out of work.

I am Socal born and raised, I like drinking, Jack Daniels, hanging out and find myself comfortable in hole in the wall bars, I can take care of myself I guess . I have a lot of time on my hands so I spend a lot of time on forums. Paintball and MMA, I am the coach and co capt for a division 4 Xball team, Malicious Intentions, so that takes up a lot of my time.

I started playing ball back around 02, started with cheap walmart pumps, blew my check on a E99 with revvy and 20oz and I was bigtime, lol, after a year or so of renegade I couldn't find anyone to play with anymore.

In 05 I got a real job after college at a printing shop and a buddy of mine I knew from AOL chat showed my a RPG'd out Dallara and I fell in love with Mags, my first Mag was a Tunamax Karta Emag and from there I got an 04 Viking, Xmag, Devilmag, SFL emag Phoenix bodied Pnuemag and a slew of mech mags, started playing pump, sold off some guns, then I made the biggest mistake of my life and sold my SFL emag because I was horny and niave...

I love BEO like family, Scott, John, Nick, Steven and Christian are like my brothers

Old 01-11-2012, 08:31 AM
Contributing Member

Back from the dead... sorry for my absence.

Name: Erik T. Schmitt

Age.. 35

Location... Capital District NY, formerly Philly Burbs.

Occupation: Environmental Engineer for the NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation (DEC)

Married... 4 years and change this time around.

Kids: 2 Boys age four and 20 months

Started playing in 93 when I turned 16 and I could drive. My parents probably figured they wouldn't be able to stop me since I had the car. Played at a farm that a friend of friend owned. Back then a good day was when we had 8 guys playing. I started with a Traccer and had that until I graduated High School and bought a first gen. Spyder (I think I got that from Skanline but not sure). I played a little while in college a couple times with the Penn State Paintball Club which was just a couple years old and then played outlaw ball with some friends over near one of the ski hills.. mainly because we were all poor and would rather pay for beer than field fees. When I graduated in Dec 1999 I used my first pay check and went and bought a Piranha (semi) and a 114 ci 3k tank ... and that's when the real monster was born.

Out side of paintball.... which is pretty much 99.99% of the time, I work doing public water supply permitting (soon to be water withdrawal permitting). drought planning and other water resource management work. I do a lot of dad stuff at home and in what little free time I have I work on the house and do some wood work. I'm planning to get back into some real carpentry projects again soon and also assembling some knives. This saturday I sit for my HAM exam.

This year I'm going to be planning at least two games for the Hornet's Nest here in NY.

I also duck hunt and this year I will be starting deer hunting with a new Muzzle loader I got for Christmas.

Me at Christmas outside at the grill

The family and I in Maine:

Me playing this past summer at the Hornet's Nest with the BigEvilonline Mag.. I was playing on Doobies team.. I had to shake and bake with a damn Revy.. f'n thing died on me some where between my basement and the field.. this year I'm going to a stick feed:
Old 02-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Contributing Member

Name: Stephen Robnett
Hobbies: Paintball, Surfing, Fishing and Hunting, and generally implementing bad (and usually under planned) ideas with cars and trucks (trial and error hurts sometimes but usually works out to be a happy accident).
Kids: 1 kinda kid.
I was born in Springfield Mass. Then grew up in PA some how ended up in NJ. I started playing in mabey 95-96. Just out in the woods behind the house. Been fueling several expensive (legal) hobbies ever since.
As far as my screen name goes it is my initials followed buy the TK for ThermoKing. It was the best job i couldn't keep it was/is also the union login password for my dues payments. Been that for 10 years so i just kept it.
P.S. I am the shortest guy on the left in the West Point freezer pic.

Me (on the right) and my buddy after a day on the water. The bar on the beach has a surfboard rack for us.

I never realized how bad the pic really is.

Have shovel will travel...
Old 02-07-2012, 01:33 AM

WHats up BEO. My name is Dan Schoenherr and I am a Magaholic. I live in Phoenix AZ and am pretty much the only magger at my field. I am 33 married and have 2 wonderful kids. been ballin since 98. first gun I ever used was a minimag, been hooked since.

I own my own business, I repair, flash, and root cell phones and most handheld wireless devices. been int he cell industry since 98. No known STD's here . I am a born again Christian and the Lord Jesus Christ is my saviour.

really dont want to discuss how I got the name tbaggin, but i will say I neither was Tbagged nor have I tbagged anyone LOL. It was given to me by my old car club buddies.

any way, here are some pics of my self.

trophy states "baddest mother f***er of the day" I tore everyone up with my purple karta emaggo that day.

this was a fuuny pic. It rained the night before and early AM (turf was still damp). start of my first round of a pump tourney. came around back corner to jump into snake and as soon as I planted to jump, foot slipped, chest hit ground, mask popped off. If i can find the GIF file my buddy who took the pics, I will post it cuz it is very funny. Not funny that I was being shot at when my mask came off. but notice, my nice T2 never hit the ground, gotta save whats important.

this is what I really look like, but the other pics have been doctored up to make me look better
Old 02-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Fat Balla

Pfft... Forget pics of yourself. We want more pics of that sexy new mag of yours

Old 10-21-2012, 04:30 PM

Name: Tyler
Where I call home: Texas (oh how I miss thee)
Other places I've lived: Ohio, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska (born), Kansas, Oklahoma
Children: having our first in January
Job: gas station clerk
Degrees: associates in pharmacy, biology, chemistry, engineering, and education.
Plans: grad school in Birmingham or little rock
STD: none
Religion: Christianity
Politics: very very conservative
Hobbies: paintball and music
Hoarding habits: cockers, mags, and purple things
Current list:
2 eclipse minimags (purple splash and fire)
Eclipse factory undrilled cocker (kobalt)
Jackal rdl (purple sunrise)
Kapp classic (black)
2k5 custom superstock
Custom halfblock windowed splash ccm pump
Dirk gadberry cocker (purple acid wash )
Viking 03/04 hybrid

What got me into paintball:
In 96 one of my cousins was going to play at an outlaw field in Rockwall, TX. He let me borrow his stock cocker at the time and I had a blast. Ever since then I've been playing, hoarding and whoring. After that game my dad bought me 2 talons, then I moved up to a pro team products view loader maxis, then my cousin quit and gave me his cockers. Then I bought a trilogy and a gx3. Ever since then it has been mostly forum swapping.

Short bio:
Well to start, I was in a horrible accident where I lost all fingers on my left hand. I often joke that I was trying out for chubs in happy Gilmore. Just kidding! I was born that way. Lots of surgery / therapy and I have what somewhat resembles a thumb. However I haven't let it stop me in my endeavors. I started a band where I played lead guitar and sang, that tour for several years and had "small time" success. I've been playing paintball since 96. I'm a pretty good shooter with regular firearms as well. I'm a pharmacy student that is married to a very hot wife and were having a baby . We just found out its a girl! Aside from that I'm a down to earth guy that believes in a world that values responsibility, pride, ownership, and hardwork.