Go Back   BigEvil Online > The Lounge > BigEvil's Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

BigEvil's Bar & Grill Off-Topic Discussions

Old 08-09-2011, 06:44 PM
Contributing Member

Name: Chris Brinkley
Local: Hampton Roads, Virginia
Married: 11 years somehow, not quite sure how though.
Kids: 3- 14, 11, & 9 years old
Hobbies: Paintball..duh fishing... once again duh, and I like crashing cars for fun. Other than that it's all about the family !

I have been playing paintball since late 95, off and on. Been back steady, for the most part, in the game since 08. First gun was a spyder, had it for about 2 weeks and then I came across the first Automag I had ever seen. I have been a loyalist every since my first black teflon mini-mag. I have shot all kinds of markers including the newer .50cal stuff. Always revert back to my mags though.

I run a small Used car lot, been here for the last year. Before that I worked for Actiontown Sports Inc, aka Firstcall Paintball. Ran the local store for them and hit all of the events they set up for as Firstcall. Miss that job, it just didn't pay the bills like the car lot does, sooo. I am toying with the idea of opening a small paintball store here in town for all of the backyard players we have locally since most of them were my customers from the old store, which is closed now.

Shit got a customer, will finish later

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm a Tunaballer for life !!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

As I look upon these pages, it appears I am still the thread killer

Last edited by fishmishin; 08-09-2011 at 07:00 PM..
Old 08-10-2011, 03:13 PM
Contributing Member

Name: Matthew Sojka (pronounced Soy-ka, it's Polish)

Bio: Currently 34 years old, married for 1 year been together for 7 years. No kids (yet) but we have two dogs that I'm retarded for.

I'm born and raised in Rhode Island. Lived here all my life. Looking for greener pastures in the near future (if this damn economy picks up)

Started paintball back in '95 or '96 w/ some friends @ a renegade field. First marker was a Tippmann Prolite and I still have it
Took a 8-9 year hiatus from the game a couple of years after starting college, most of my paintball regulars stopped playing.
Started up again in winter of '06/07 when some friends from work had a game. Bought a MiniMag off eBay (one of my good friends from the early days had one), discovered Automags.org and the rest is history.

Other hobbies include snowboarding, running, weightlifting, cooking, and home improvement. Weightlifting has taken a huge hit since getting ready for my wedding last year. Broke out of the routine and struggle to bring it back.

As those of you who have met me already know, I'm generally a very quiet and reserved person at first until I get more comfortable. If I ever meet any of you at an event/gathering, please feel free to introduce yourself, as I'm usually hesitant to take the initiative.

< insert pics of me here >

Screen Name Explanation: From my days on car forums, I used to own a Twilight Blue Infiniti G35 coupe 6MT. Used the most uncreative handle, TwilightG. Re-used the same handle when joining AO. Dropped the "G" when joined BEO/MCB/PBL/everything else. Has no relation to the books/movies and have regretted the name since TB4.

Last edited by Twilight; 08-10-2011 at 03:16 PM..
Old 08-11-2011, 01:02 PM
the burner

Matt it's ok, you can admit you love Twilight ...so does my wife
Old 08-11-2011, 02:37 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0nnn View Post
Matt it's ok, you can admit you love Twilight ...so does my wife
I call him PORK CHOP now

Old 08-11-2011, 03:49 PM
Benevolent Dictator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmishin View Post
I call him PORK CHOP now
That's what we have been calling Little Evil. I've been calling Matt "T-Dog"... not quite sure why...

Quote:
its a joke that he is called the Mag Whisperer, till he fixes the unfixable and hands you a gun that sings, screams and does everything you wanted it to be, and then the name is well earned.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:55 PM
Contributing Member

I started calling Matt Pork Chop Friday night at your house, because when you put the ribs on the table and yelled PORK !!! he was at the table like 2 seconds later, lol. He didn't waste anytime at all, that's when I said I was gonna call him Pork Chop, but if that is reserved already for Little Evil then I will have to come up with something else. He is kinda more of a Lamb Chop anyway, lol

Old 08-16-2011, 03:35 PM
Contributing Member

well, this thread went nowhere
Old 08-16-2011, 03:52 PM
Rusty Shead Tool

For the realz Good Job Douch Bags!!!

Old 08-16-2011, 04:01 PM
Benevolent Dictator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ando View Post
For the realz Good Job Cockerpunks!!!
Fixed

I started to make a post in this thread twice and both times I got called away from the computer.

Quote:
its a joke that he is called the Mag Whisperer, till he fixes the unfixable and hands you a gun that sings, screams and does everything you wanted it to be, and then the name is well earned.
Old 08-16-2011, 04:12 PM