Go Back   BigEvil Online > BigEvilOnline Forums > Paintball News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Paintball News Get the latest paintball scuttlebutt here.

Old 12-13-2010, 05:42 PM
Mildly Derranged

May have to look into this. Seems too cool.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:19 PM
Founding Member

I ordered the raw with no barrel.. Looks like a great little project gun... now where did I put that ram and 3 way... lol...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My Feedback:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

:
:
:
:

Old 12-13-2010, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ando View Post
Hmmm...Where's the preorder link? I'll have to decide on this.

EDIT: Found it.

$300 after Jan 15 2011 ouch...

I would really like to know what the actual one is going to look like. If anything like the prototype then I think I might be in. I wonder how much of it is going to be ano-able if you get a raw marker?

I want one for sure, and I want it raw as well. Man, I hope I make that dead-line.

All hail MAGpie, the MAGnificent, MAGnanimous
MAGus with his MAGnetic personality of MAGnitude!
Old 12-14-2010, 03:36 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmitti View Post
It looks like a 12 inch barrel.. makes the air/speed ball folks happy. FOr me an 8 inch barrel would be fine.. hell even a nice factory 6" Bull barrel that you could get on a Minicocker would be great so long as it had a tight bore. I could see a GREAT accessory being an extra thumb "lever" that an owner could install so that they could use the thumb of the hand holding the front grip. That would be great in a short gun that was running on a BL'd tank. You could keep the tank shouldered, keep a positive grip on the gun with your gun hand.. and a positive grip on the gun up front like you would on a semi and only have to move your trigger finger and non trigger hand thumb.

E
The beginning of the vid the guy talked about how the thumb actuator would be movable on the rail (at the 1:00 mark). How about picking up two and double fisting? Picture something like the Tom Kaye at D-Day

I think this is something to pick up raw and get anodized with a matching freak set. Even if you don't like it, at $175 now you could still sell it with MSRP as the benchmark when they hit full production.

I'm going to sleep on it and probably put in a pre-order. I guess I'll postpone an ano job again
Old 12-14-2010, 06:01 AM
Part-time Post Whore

its funny no one has thought to modernize that design (i.e. splat master).. i'm sure they have, but this looks like it will work...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 12-14-2010, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSP-SheiK View Post
its funny no one has thought to modernize that design (i.e. splat master).. i'm sure they have, but this looks like it will work...
Almost broke a tooth once trying to cock my SplatMaster with my chin.
(It is best you boys don't ask about that...)

Anyhow, lesson was well learnt. DONT.

All hail MAGpie, the MAGnificent, MAGnanimous
MAGus with his MAGnetic personality of MAGnitude!
Old 12-14-2010, 06:49 PM
Founding Member

Holy crap! I ordered the marker this am and it already shipped!! Wow!

Full review and tons-o-pics coming soon..

My Feedback:

:
:
:
:

Old 12-14-2010, 07:32 PM
Contributing Member

Whoa whoa....

I think I saw the guys on MCB saying the same thing, but Metadyne stated it was a glitch in their system. I'd call them to make sure that is the case.
Old 12-14-2010, 08:50 PM
BEO Mafia

It shipped! But it won't arrive till march

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEvil
What I hate about women, is that their only hobbies are ruining ours
Old 12-14-2010, 09:50 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothice View Post
It shipped! But it won't arrive till march
Ahh... UPS ground.