Go Back   BigEvil Online > The Lounge > BigEvil's Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

BigEvil's Bar & Grill Off-Topic Discussions

Old 12-06-2017, 01:19 PM
Fat Balla

Default A tip for anyone with an Xbox, sign up for the Microsoft Rewards Program

If you have an Xbox, say hello to free money if you're part of the Microsoft Rewards Program (formerly called Bing Rewards).

Go to bing.com and sign in with your Xbox/MS account. At the highest tier, you can get 5 pts per PC bing search (max 150 daily) and 100 pts per mobile bing search (max 100 daily). They also have daily point specials like quizzes, emails, etc where you can gain more points. The searches literally only take a few mins each day.

You can then redeem these points for things like Xbox gift cards, Gold or Game Pass subscriptions, etc. I just redeemed $45 dollars in Xbox credit. Took about a month or so to accumulate enough points to get them.

I've read that people do it enough where they don't have to pay for Xbox Live Gold anymore. It takes them about 2 mths to accumulate points for a 12 Gold sub. I was saving up for a 12 mth Game Pass sub, but caved and went for the gift cards instead.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.