View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 10:42 AM
It's all my fault

My turn!
Name: Kelly Emond
Local: Gatineau, Quebec, right next to Ottawa, Ontario
Married: 5 years
Kids: two girls - a 14-year old and a 2-year old
Hobbies: Paintball, geocaching, hiking, mountain biking, guitar and... collecting Transformers

I've been playing off and on since 1992. Back then I didn't have marker, but played with rentals or a friend's marker. VM68, King Cobra and Classic Mags. I then met a girl, moved in together, got her preggo and stopped playing for a few years. Got back in the game 6 or 7 years ago after going to a local field for a coworker's stag party. I got hooked and a month later, I had my own gear. Been playing weekly ever since and love it.

I've been working at the local telco for 12 years now. Started as a tech support agent for their residential Internet service and quickly got off the phones to get an office clerk position. Started doing technical translations for them, taking English documentation and translating it to French for our Quebec customer base. I eventually found out that this was my calling and went back to school to get a bachelor's degree in translation by taking night classes. It was tough, but I did it!

Picture time!

The wife and I:

My youngest daughter:

My oldest, during an afternoon of geocaching:

At a big game, with the Mag:

During a winter game. with the S6.5 pump: