View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 09:37 AM
Grease, Prison & White Women

I was never a fan of the 86*, but the thicker milling on the back top of the handle looks like it would fit in the hand better than the current 86*frame.
The simple milling seems to be overlooked, and some times less is more. the more i look at it the more details i notice, and someone put alot of thought into the milling. but that block in the front where the pump rods go through seems to be a very bland and sticks out in a bad way to undermind the rest of the milling. The one thing that i never like was the pump rod going through part of the body. thats the one thing that kept me away from the T2. I think it gives the pump stroke a more mechanical feel to it.
My opinion on regs in general is, I could careless about the looks as long as it performs. The better it performs the less I care about the looks. I would really like to know a price range and get to shoot one first before i would say if i would buy one or not.
"The conscious & intelligent manipulation of the organized habits & opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society, constitute an invisible government. Which is the true ruling power of our country" ~Edward Bernays the father of propaganda