View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 12:55 PM
Not a Mafioso, just a Hanger-on

nah...I almost joined the old site once, when I saw you had a "babe-of-the-day" link, but I couldn't find any babes...LOL So I never joined after that dissapointment...

I've seen a few on here this time around though...(you all know who you are )

I think I wandered over there originally, when I saw your link in your own custom user-title on AO...

then after t0nnn got me hooked on the damn 'mags again (watched the pneumag video, and traded stuff with him to build my own) then I find out the best way to get "tech-support" or help with them is to come here...quite a racket you guys have got...LOL "You want a pneumag? you know where to find us!!"

not that I'm complaining in the least mind you...I don't think I've ever really felt compelled to post or contribute on any other forums(other than the raceguns forums)...mostly I've just used the for buying and selling...this place definately has a better feel to it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan the Barbarian, when asked what is "best"
To Crush your enemies...to see them driven before you...and to hear the lamentation of their women...