BigEvil Online

BigEvil Online (http://www.bigevilonline.com/index.php)
-   Paintball Talk (http://www.bigevilonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   If I Get A Resurrection (http://www.bigevilonline.com/showthread.php?t=9624)

going_home 12-16-2016 10:45 AM

If I Get A Resurrection

Will my mags hate me ?

:confused:

Practice Target 12-16-2016 12:42 PM

No, they will just sit there and laugh! :eek::D

Nobody 12-16-2016 02:27 PM

No, they will get rusty because you will become a convert.

The whole issues of mag vs cockers is so last century. Use the best gun for that day. To me, they are just as fun as when you sweet spot an RT'ing mag. Plus, you will be able to buy more things from Simon and that is always good.

Practice Target 12-16-2016 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobody (Post 105575)
No, they will get rusty because you will become a convert.

The whole issues of mag vs cockers is so last century. Use the best gun for that day. To me, they are just as fun as when you sweet spot an RT'ing mag. Plus, you will be able to buy more things from Simon and that is always good.

Here is how it will actually go:
You will shoot your Resurrection and love it! Then one day you will say. . . ."Gee I haven't shot my Mag in a while", you will pick one of your mags up and go out and play and after the first few shots you will say to yourself. . . ."WHY DID I EVER PUT THIS GUN DOWN!!!"

Trust me, I've done it many times. . . :lol:

going_home 12-16-2016 07:49 PM

I cant buy any cocker stuff from Simon.

If I have to work on a cocker, it wont go well.

ninja

BigEvil 12-16-2016 08:18 PM

The stuff you don't have to work on IS the Simon stuff

Nobody 12-16-2016 08:22 PM

I will say that after you get a ressurection; just like smoking, you'll be seen as 20% more cooler ;)

Now, getting a base model ressurection, either from Simon (with or without his own upgrades), from Empire or just whoever has them new; they are pretty much idiot proof. It is only when people who throw on parts without understanding how the work together, do you begin to have problems. Like a ULT and input pressure or RT effect and input pressure: there is a balance of how the parts work together.

A cocker is a bit of a Rube Goldberg machine. It is the back block (or mid-block in the Ressurection) is a wonderous thing. It is the moving parts, the dance that captivates the players for over 20 years.

If you do go through Simon, he does have upgrades and will build a gun for you. When that is, i can not say.

pillage 12-17-2016 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by going_home (Post 105577)
I cant buy any cocker stuff from Simon.

If I have to work on a cocker, it wont go well.

ninja

That should not be an issue just remember the Cocker Haiku and follow it.

Did it work before?
Had to screw with it didn't you?
Got what you deserve.

Really I miss the days when Autocockers were king. I bought so many guns for pocket change when an idiot with an allen wrench set did upgrade adjustments on a working gun, and made it inoperable. If they had left their working gun alone, all they would have to do was add oil to the ASA, just like a Mag.

going_home 12-18-2016 10:53 PM

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=5497562

I shouldnt have but I did.....

Nobody 12-18-2016 11:12 PM

Looks nice and a good price.

I would punt the CP reg immediately, the Empire looks better and it is not inferior to the CP. Getting the ID frame in raw then matching it to the gun is easy. Send me the frame, i will put it back together or we can work out something with Simon on getting a raw frame, but with all the frame parts. Send the finished frame and i will put the parts in it and if you wish, put it on the gun and test it. After a while, putting together his frames, i can do them in my sleep.

I only say this becauee there is a huge difference in feel, which you can feel if you shoot the stock frame. Not that i am hawking for Simon, but it does mean the world of differences. Ask Dirge on mine. He shot it and well, he will tell you.